Chapter 9.5: Skills II

Well, like I didn't have enough time to make a Christmas special in this story I'll put this as a little sorry about that.
Mina:
Her stats and the passives that aren't from her chosen skills are the same as Tina, but of course her skills no. All of her skills are at lv 10, unless the ones that are mentioned before in the last chapters.
Skills:
Priest Skills:
Minor Barrier: First skill of priest, it's a skill that makes a barrier that is good for a start. It is small and easy to use. Some people has the nasty idea with this skill of putting a barrier inside an enemy and then make it big. Also some one made an art with this idea, the so called and hated Inner Breaker Barriers, that is making a lot of minor barriers in an enemy and make them big.
Minor Heal: Prereq for many skills. It's a healing that heals a little.
Photon: It needs Minor Heal lv 5. An offensive magic, one of best but need a lot of mp. That's why it doesn't have a lot of cast or a lot of skill requisites.
Medium Barrier: Needs Minor Barrier at lv 10. It's an upgraded version.
Light ball: An special skill. Makes a light ball that puts a little of light. It can explode and blind the enemy. That the others say that priests are full supports doesn't mean that they don't have anything offensive!
Medium Heal: Needs Minor Heal at lv 10. Upgraded version.
Lafial Ultimate Heaven Barrier: As seen in older chapters, Mina can create a great barrier that protects a companion. It's the best barrier that any priest can create.
Lafial Ultimate Heaven Heal: The best heal in all game. No need to say that it's hard to make it.
Lv 5 Priest Holy Will: Improves all the holy powers. It's a passive.
Mana Master Skills:
Mana Control: It makes that the user can cast quicker.
Mana Reinforce: The user can use mana to upgrade the physical damage.
Taming Skills:
Tame normal monster: She can tame any monster that is normal. So she can't tame bosses, uncommon monsters or miniboss.
Language Skills:
Writing: She can write anything needed in a paper.
Reading: She can read anything.
Decoding: She can decode any code that anyone has done.
Glyph writing: She can put glyphs to make like spell traps, like putting a photon trap or putting a healing trap. It has supportive uses and offensive uses.
Style of fighting: She heals his friends and protects them. That's her role in a party but if you make her angry, her photon will pierce your head.
How is she?: Well we could say that she is a careful girl that takes care of her friends. But she's a total danger when a cute beast appears, she likes to give them hugs until a limit that the beast prefers death than seeing her again(Tell that to our Sif.). But if someone tries to laugh of that or the beast does something uncute, start praying that she'll purify you with a photon.
Adreilt:
Stats like Dave. He uses different weapons. All his skills are lv 10(of course after doing 15 times entirely the Dreadjaw, that he is the Dreadjaw King for something).
Pirate skills:
Bomb: First skill of Pirate.He can make a bomb that explodes. It does good damage, but be aware that it's area also damages the friends, so avoid it in any case.
Quick Anchor: Well, we have seen it. Uses a grapling hook to move around and hits a kick that stuns the enemy. Great for escaping, if you don't believe ask Geralt.
Sand attack: As it says, it's throwing sand to the enemies eyes. Damn the genius who created this attack. It stuns.
Assasin skills:
Quick move: He moves faster than anyone.
Execution: An attack that has two different styles. If you go from above it's a reinforced thrust in the back, if you go from behind or from the front, it's a reinforced combo of 8 hits and a big finisher that sends the enemy high.
Gunner skills:
Quick Shot: Uses a gun to do a weak but quick shot. If it hits the head it,s a headshot kill.
Strong Shot: Slow but strong. It can kill a defender or at least breaking its shield.
Dispersing shot: Like a shotgun. Embrace yourself this shot is dangerous if hits in a weak spot.
Sniper shot: 30 meters or less it's a sure headshot with this skill. It's slow but strong. It needs Dispersing shot at lv 10.
Cooking skills:
At first I thought of putting ministrel skills in him, but I decided after to make him a cook. Be easy you'll see more cooks.
Cooking: As it says. Cooking anything, and I say ANYTHING. Better don't know all the recipe, or you'll puke.
Ingredient knowledge: You can see if you can use something for cooking. An example, using dark slime mucus, I told you before, better don't know all the recipe.
Style of fighting: It's like Dave but for short distance, also he can go medium, but never ask for long distance, He executes the enemy and surprise the others.
How is he?: Haha! A damn pirate even his bones are of a pirate. He steals, hijacks, etc. But he's a good guy that is so shy with girls that he couldn't touch a sexy girl (At least without having a nosebleed.). He likes cooking. (Another shy guy in the team. Hooray...) Well don't worry, the next guy that joins isn't shy, and believe me he isn't shy with girls.

Well special chapter done. If you hate them, sorry but if I see that few people reads my story I'll do them. They are quick to do and that way I can think the next 3 chapters.