Chapter 49: The Strongest Guilds

Geralt and the others went to Bradtiel and saw lots of players trying to see the strongest guilds, but also some helped in make a way for others of the strongest guilds. The World Council was very popular but many people looked at Geralt and the others like if they didn't belong to that event. Blaft sees Geralt and the others and looks extremely happy.
-Duraralt: Hi, Blaft!
-Blaft: Finally you all arrive! The others have been already teleported unless Lion's Heart and Black Order.
-Geralt: Sorry to be late... But you warned late that we could bring everyone.
-Blaft: I can't say a lot... But Beat has something in mind.
-Duraralt: He'll come?
-Blaft: Yes. And Red Ravens hasn't appeared.
-Duraralt: That guild is strange. Being one of the strongest and fighting all the time!
-Blaft: Yeah. But well, they should come...
-Mina: This event is real important, no?
-Adreilt: If something happens, a war will truly start. And if that happens, the newbies will die in no time countless times.
-Shade: And that is dangerous. If Beat unleashes one of those bosses of his...
-Dave: We can start digging our own holes to hide.
-Geralt: That's why we are here! To avoid that war.
-Blaft: Yeah! Well said! Duraralt, we will need you this time. You know that I don't want to seem an overprotective guy but I cannot trust in some of the guilds.
-Duraralt: Like when you thought that your brother was in troubles and what truly happened was that he was cheating on his girlfriend?
-Blaft: Don't remind me that...
-Duraralt: (Laughs) You are ashamed of that!
-Blaft: Duraralt... Please.
-Duraralt: I get it. Let's jump no?

Alvyn appears in front of Duraralt.
-Alvyn: Have enough mana to jump again 3 times! (Looks all the team)Only 7 this time? Lucky me!
-Geralt: Can we just go?
-Alvyn: Yeah! But don't go a lot further please! The Mob Monkeys are quite dangerous now!
-Duraralt: But they were extremely weak compared to the other monsters in Graliel...
-Alvyn: But Beat attacked them several times and learned from the defeats. Making them dangerous for a group of 7 members. Even if there are Geralt and you in the team.
-Dave: What could go wrong?
-Alvyn: Want me to tell you that you'll die?
-Dave: I'm not that weak.
-Alvyn: If I do a psy blast on you, you surely die. That's less dangerous than a Mob Monkey trained by Beat.
-Adreilt: We can just run or kill them quietly.
-Alvyn: It could work... But not a great idea. Some trees are...
-Dave: (Red faced) Don't make me remember those trees... I still remember when Oboro pissed off a forest guardian... They are quite troubling...
-Blaft: You sly guy! You remembered when we went with Diane and Oboro! You were bleeding for a great time! Unluckily, we didn't have a potion to stop nosebleed!
-Dave: Don't make me remember that...
-Duraralt: Don't tell me that the forest guardian made the trees tie Diane...
-Dave: Yes.
-Duraralt: I sense that those trees were burned down.
-Alvyn: 80% of all the forest that is in Graliel was burned down.
-Duraralt: Knew it. She hates being tied. Even she hates relationships.
-Mina: Why?
-Duraralt: She's greedy. But not a normal greed. Greed of knowledge. She even learned time magic... Without the skills.
-Tina: (Surprised) HOW!?
-Duraralt: All magic skills can be learned by reading books that talk of it. Like our boss Geralt, Diane grabbed magic books and learned the skills. So forget to find it again. Only there was one of time magic.
-Tina: It's not fair...
-Dave: (pats Tina's head) I know that feeling. I know it far too well.
-Adreilt: (Looks Geralt full of envy) Yeah. I see why you know it...
-Duraralt: I see... You both envy Geralt's luck!
-Dave and Adreilt: You don't!?
-Duraralt: Not at all!
-Alvyn: Better I start jumping you out. I could jump you all three guilds, but not going to risk it. Not today.
-Geralt: Okay. People! We move!
-Mina: Finally!
Everyone went near of Alvyn and he started getting ready to jump and then teleported everyone to Graliel.

When the team could see, they all saw a giant lake filled with fishes, in the middle of it a giant tree and a lot of players. Like 500 players, of the finest players in the world. Everyone looked at Geralt and his people. Then a tall japanese man with long black hair, black eyes that was wearing a japanese armor and helmet and used a japanese spear. Looks at Geralt.
-???: You are Geralt?
-Geralt: I'm Geralt, the guildmaster of Diamond Wolfves. Me and my people were invited.
-Lei Xin: My name is Lei Xin, I'm the guildmaster of the Yoroi Clan.
-Geralt: A pleasure to meet you.
-Lei Xin: I hope that we have a good relationship between guilds.
-Duraralt: Your guild  usually grabs rare monster hunting quests and looks for challenging prey. Interesting to see that you are interested in being friendly with us.
-Lei Xin: Well, having good crafting guilds to help like yours is good for us.
-Geralt: We aren't only a crafting guild.
-Lei Xin: Of course! Which makes you even more interesting!
Then Leo approaches Geralt.
-Leo: So you are Geralt? Not so shabby. And your companion must be Duraralt.
-Duraralt: Indeed.
-Leo: I heard that in your city there are lots of Magic Cannons. And that they were done when we lost a batch of several important deliveries.
-Duraralt: Not my fault. I used materials that others had left at our doors.
-Leo: We will talk of that in the council.
Then Martha, Rory, Lightning, Jerome, Panther, a elf girl that used mage robes and a wood staff that glowed strongly and Alvyn.
-Alvyn: We are all here! Finally!
Then Beat started walking followed by Vilge.
-Beat: Hello ladies and gentlemen. We came here to talk of peace! Please follow me!
Everyone started following Beat who started walking through the grass and went inside the forest.

The World council will start shortly. But knowing of Geralt and Beat, a guy that attracts trouble and a guy that loves troubles... Something can happen! Stay tuned and comment if you want and vote!