Chapter 15: Take the city 2!

Adreilt, Dave and Shade are going through a sewer to enter in the castle without being noticed. They get out of the sewer and reach the first floor of the castle. They're all full of dirt
-Shade: I don't want to be seen like this...
-Adreilt: Then be stealthy.
-Dave: For once, I agree!
-Shade: I hope that I can get a good bath after this...
-Adreilt: It's me or she is the most odd girl we have seen? The most stealthy hitman hating going through a sewer? I should call her hitgirl, no?
-Dave: I must answer all that? Really? She is odd and it's true that about the hitman.
-Adreilt: Yeah.
-Shade: Now who is losing the focus?
A pair of guards are about to see Dave but Shade takes them out before they could warn the others.
-Shade: Guys, we go after the captain that handles all here.
-Dave: Why?
-Shade: A snake without head isn't dangerous. Got it?
-Adreilt: I get it.
They start looking for the captain and they are taking out everyone in a stealthy way, until there's no one there.
-Adreilt: Job done?
-Shade: Nop! We need to seize total control.
-Dave: I'll cover the door.
-Adreilt: I'll cover the sewer entrance.
-Shade: I'll go looking for that captain.
They go to the positions.

Meanwhile, in the captain office of the castle, Lightning is terrified and can't stop shaking.
-Lightning: Why this happens to me? First I lose the respect of my people because that guy killed me and touched my chest, now all my people is dead by a serial killer that avoided all the patrols. I start thinking that this is my luck.
Then Shade enters in the office and senses Lightning.
-Shade: I know that you're here. Show yourself.
Lightning gets out of her hiding place.
-Lightning: Go to hell. My familiar shall kill you.
-Shade: I heard that Geralt killed you. If he was able, I'll kill you now.
-Lightning: Hahaah! Are you kidding me!? You're only a future maid of Oboro!
Dave enters.
-Dave: She is a member of our guild. I'll leave you this kill, Shade. I don't think that you would fail this.
Dave leaves.
-Lightning: Hahaah! Ark Valtiar, make my wishes come true and make me the greatest warrior!
Lightning uses his familiar.
-Lightning: ARK VALTIAR SONIC THRUST!
Lightning attacks but Shade avoids it and attacks with her little katana. Lightning goes back to the desk.
-Shade: SHURIKEN THROW!
Shade throws a shuriken to Lightning and hits in Lightning leg.
-Lightning: You'll pay for that! As Geralt! I'll hit you two a lot of times when you're in prison!
-Shade: (angry) You dared to become a threat for Geralt. Now I'm being serious! FIRE STYLE JUTSU: FIRE DRAGON BREATH!
Shade does some jutsu signs with her hands, inhales air and then throws a breath of fire that could burn a fire dragon. Lightning is turned to ashes.
-Shade: Those who dare to become a threat for Geralt, who I owe this chance to be in a guild, shall be burned by my fire. That this works as a punishment.

Shade leaves and goes with Adreilt and Dave that are killing a lot of guards and taking out every source of resistance.
Dave calls Geralt using the chat option that Dreamland has.
-Dave: Geralt! Part 1 done! We stay here.
-Adreilt: I won't. I'm getting worried for the girls. Those two are alone.
-Dave: Adreilt, you can't leave.
-Geralt: Then, Shade goes. Shade if you hear me, go. Thanks for all your hard work.
-Shade:(revved up) Okay! On it!
Shade leaves running.
-Adreilt: I think that she would love being a maid of Geralt.
-Dave: But she would kill the other girls that approach him.
-Adreilt: She will kill us if she hears this.
-Dave: Then we should shut up and do our work.
Adreilt and Dave start patrolling.

Meanwhile in th HQ of Diamond Wolfves, Mina and Tina have killed 200 attackers.The remaining one uses a red and black armor and tries to escape.
-Mina: Who told you that you could leave? You said that we were plain. I'll teach you to not say those things to a girl. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY THAT NEVER.
-Survivor: Please, mercy.
-Tina: I almost kill him and you heal him?
-Mina: Okay.
They start doing that plan and after 20 times, the survivor kills himself.
-Tina: I hope that he learns.
-Mina: At least to not attack us.
-Tina: Yeah. I hope that Geralt praises us for this.
-Mina: Yeaaah.
Duraralt arrives and see all the corpses.
-Duraralt: The slimes have done a great job, but where are they?
-Tina: Oh! We haven't used them.
-Mina: Yeah!
-Duraralt: (afraid) What the heck!? "Poor idiot that wants to be their boyfriend. Luckily that one isn't me!" I'll go to finish the bathroom.
-Twins: Yay! Finally!
-Duraralt: Now if you excuse me.
Duraralt goes to the bathroom and starts finishing it, Shade arrives to the HQ and looks the corpses.
-Shade: You aren't half baked at all. Well you burned a lot to ashes but if you don't do that with the food I'm happy.
-Twins: The half baked is you!
-Shade: I'll help you.

The plan is going well! What will happen!? You'll know next week!
Btw, I know that it's a short chapter. But the battle wasn't as long as I thought.