Chapter 45: Lea's past.

Lea was leaving when she felt a lot of mana like if time itself was rewinding. Martha activated Originus God equip and rewinded time for an entire minute with Originus Rewind skill. She was surprised that someone as Martha could rewind time. Even 1 second would be crazy, so imagine 1 minute. And Martha with the remaining mana she had destroyed the bot. Making all the plan of Oboro useless. But Martha was exhausted
-Lea: So this girl has rewinded time! She has destroyed my chance! I'll kill you!
Lea started shooting arrows to Martha but Jerome stepped in the way and with his greatsword destroyed all the arrows that went to Martha. Jerome smirked.
-Jerome: Did you think that I'd let you hit my girl!? Don't get cocky!
-Lea: So another stone appears in my way. I'll just jump off and get to a better place. HOPPER!
Lea jumped and under her feet appeared a square made of mana and used it as a springboard jumping far of the place.
-Jerome: Don't flee girl! The party has started!
Jerome is about to go after Lea but after looking at Martha, who was exhausted, changed of mind.
-Jerome: Nah, I'll let you escape. My people will catch you. Now I have to look after someone else...
Edward was aiming Jerome with his guns.
-Edward: Dare to touch our queen Martha and you'll regret.
-Jerome: She's my girlfriend. I'll take care of her.
Jerome grabs Martha and carries her to Lion's Heart HQ like if she was a princess.
-Martha: Go after her... I'm not that useless.
-Jerome: Nah. Panther will love to hunt such great prey. And I rather like being with beautiful girls than fighting them.
-Martha: (Blushes) Idiot.
-Jerome: (Smiles) I'm an idiot indeed. But a lucky idiot.
-Edward: Hey! How you dare...!?
-Jerome: Shut up, dog! I really hate guys so strict. If you have a daughter, she'll have a nightmare when she has a boyfriend.
-Edward: I really hate jerks like you. I'll kill you right now.
Edward aims his guns to the head of Jerome but Lightning sees what is happening and hits Edward.
-Lightning: Leave them be, Eddie. I don't like this at all, but if she's happy with Jerome not going to argue about it. Also we have a sniper to catch. So move your ass!
-Edward: Lightning!? How can you say that!? He'll break her heart!
-Lightning: If one thing I know is that if you have loved well, it doesn't matter if your heart is broken, you'll hope that the one you loved has luck and finds someone better to love. Go for it, boss. We'll take care of all.
Lightning and Edward leave, Edward going first and behind him Lightning with her rapier ready to hit Edward.
Martha is blushing.
-Jerome: Let's drink tea, no?
-Martha: (Smiles) Yes.

Meanwhile, out of the city, Lea is jumping using hopper skill and reaches where Oboro, Alvyn and Blaft are.
-Lea: The plan has failed!
-Oboro: Martha?
-Lea: If that's the name of the girl who can rewind time, yes!
-Oboro: (Laughs) Mellorine was lucky. But next time, she's dead girl.
-Blaft: (Surprised) So you dare to help him!? How can you do something like that!?
-Lea: As long as I destroy the life of the girl that left that my friend unable to walk neither run anymore, I'll step as low as needed!
-Alvyn: She did that?
-Lea: I recognized her! It's her! You promised me this! Yet you break your promise! Who has honor now, Blaft!?
-Blaft: I cannot let you do that. It's enough. Forget this.
-Lea: Forget!? How can you can leave her go, who used banned items to make a good boy unable to move, without punishing her!?
-Blaft: Good question. Can I? Yeah I can forgive actions that were done without ill intentions.
-Lea:(Looks to Blaft full of anger) Okay. Next time I see you, you are dead. Got it? And everyone that helps Mellorine will be destroyed or banned.
-Blaft: You'll be able?
-Lea: Once you start walking this path, you cannot back down. Those are the words that my boss said time ago. The words of Deadlast.
-Blaft: You, Oboro and everyone of his part of the team always saw him as a leader instead of Duraralt.
-Lea: All of us have one thing in common. We want revenge or wanted. Now, don't even try nothing.

Lea aims with her bow and she and Oboro leave.
-Oboro: You left them live. Strange.
-Lea: I won't kill my former comrades. It's a red line that I don't want to cross.
Lea looks at her scar in her left arm, which is holding her bow, and starts crying.
Flashback.
Lea was a great player who was in a small guild that was in a forest. She and the other always had fun while doing things in Dreamland. Then Mellorine, when she was only a rising idol, joined that guild. They got better and stronger but with time greed and worse things started sprouting in the guild. The happy guild had turned into something more dark. In the end, treason was natural. The guildmaster was a close friend of Lea. He saw what Mellorine had planned for the guild, her plan to take over and turn it into a small guild that helped a great guild. When the friend of Lea was about to find out which guild would benefit from his guild, Mellorine stabbed him with a knife coated with a banned item that corrupted the connections of the brain. The guildmaster was lucky to be able to log out. But then, he remembered that Lea and Mellorine went to his home. He tried to warn Lea but he couldn't walk well. When Lea logged out, she saw her friend in extreme pain and holding a knife, mostly to protect himself from Mellorine, going where Mellorine was. She thought the worse and tried to stop him. Then Lea got cut in her left hand badly and his friend turned unable to walk anymore. Now, he had to live in a hospital and unable to move his legs. Lea felt like if she was the one who caused that. She started looking after the culprit and stop him/her for making up for her failure as a friend. She heard of Oboro, the evil tactician. A man capable of finding anyone and planning how to destroy someone easily and he was enough strong to take care of his plans alone. She looked for him and begged him to help her with her revenge. Then he met Deadlast.
Deadlast looked at he eyes of Lea.
-Deadlast: Your eyes carry a heavy burden. Are you fine?
-Lea: I'm asking the evil tactician to help me get my revenge! Now my friend can't walk. But the one who caused that using a banned item shall pay! Pay with hell itself! I'll destroy the culprit! Even if that means losing my life!
-Deadlast: Once you start walking that path, there's no turning back. No way to regret and stop. You want that? You won't feel better.
-Lea: I don't care! I only want to make up for my failure as a friend!
-Oboro: You can't be serious! She won't be good for us! Angel's Paradise will reject her!
-Deadlast: Maybe. Or maybe they can give her what she's looking for. A way to mend her failure. Wanna join?
-Lea: If you help me, I'll help you!
-Deadlast: Then it is a deal.
Deadlast, Oboro and Lea went together.
Flashback ends.
Oboro hugs Lea.
-Oboro: No one said it was going to be easy. Cause it isn't. You'll have always my shoulder to cry. Always.
-Lea: (Sobs) Thank you.
-Oboro: If weren't because of you, I would have betrayed everyone. You gave me a reason to be loyal.(smiles) Let's do this and keep laughing. Kay?
-Lea:(sobs) Kay...
They stay where they are, alone. Oboro leaves Lea cry.

This should be only half chapter. Too large. So I cut it in two chapters. Next week or the other one, I'll do a popularity poll. And a week after that, I'll put the results(if there are[Please answer the poll]) and a special chapter celebrating one year of writing and one year of Dreamland! So start thinking in your favourite character!
I hope you liked this chapter! All votes and comments are great, so vote and comment!