Chapter 39: Surprise event starts!

Duraralt recovered from the shock and started crafting as a crazy. His crafting speed was as fast as a factory. In 30 minutes, 30 A class armors were done. At that speed, Duraralt would be able to put all in the carriages in time easily.
Meanwhile, Geralt had used all the regenerative herbs that he had for now to make around 1000 healing potions. Shade had brought the flowers that Geralt asked and lots of leather and meat of monsters that tried to kill her. The chefs were happy and cooking, the crafters were happy and doing armors and weapons, Geralt was making a two new types of potion. While walking back from Daltial he heard of those two, the Red Tiger potion and the Night Cat Eyes potion.
Red Tiger potion gave extra hp and extra damage, but it was hard to find the items to do it. But Geralt had the materials near, since the red flowers grow near the castles that had near a lot of monsters.
Night Cat Eyes gave better accuracy and made that the one that used it could see in the darkness, it was a common potion but it was used few times. Geralt thought of selling it as a way to see well in the night of the event.
Dave came back with lots of meat and leather. But this time the leather was taken by the mages. They thought of making magic papers, which had a spell inside. When activated the spell was used. The perfect item for those who couldn't use magic. Like the magic crystals but in a more advanced way.
-Dave: I returned, Geralt!
-Shade: I also have returned!
-Geralt: Well done! Can you take an empty carriage and go to Bradtiel to grab more empty bottles? Have the potions ready but I can't take them to the city without the bottles.
-Dave and Shade: On it!
Dave and Shade found a carriage with the horses ready but empty and used it to go to Bradtiel to buy the empty bottles.

Meanwhile, in Bradtiel, lots of carriages of True Gold are trying to enter but they are being checked one by one by Jerome's guild. It was an extremely slow speed. But well, it's the plan of security of Jerome.
When Dave and Shade arrived, they had to pass the same checking but it was quick since the carriage is empty. But for bad luck, they tried to enter from Panther's door. Panther is a small elf girl, with green eyes, that used a pure black reinforced leather armor, throwing knifes and a pure black sword. She is strict on security and hates all girls that are more beautiful than her, like Shade.
-Dave: Hello, lady. Can you let us pass, please?
-Panther: That girl is Shade. She has been a dangerous player. I won't let her in.
-Shade: I'm in Geralt's guild, Diamond Wolfves. Not going to cause troubles.
-Panther: Oh, the guild full of troublesome players. Sorry, but not going to let you enter.
-Dave: Can I talk to Jerome? It's important that we enter, buy the bottles and go back quickly. Our guild is going to participate in the event.
-Panther: Hmmm... No. Too dangerous. Stay out of the city.
-Shade: This girl wants to die so badly?
-Dave: Don't give her reasons...
-Panther: So you are going to enter by force if needed? Perfect. Killing you can be so good.
Jerome ,as always, forgets that Martha is the type of girl that gets jealous for nothing and goes to talk with Panther. He sees the situation and decides to help, for once.
-Jerome: Panther. Stop it. If you envy her beauty, you should have a healthier diet.
-Panther: Boss! Understood! You can pass!
-Dave: (smiles) Thanks, beauty.
Panther blushes a little and avoids looking directly Dave.
-Jerome: Grab what you need and go back. If Geralt gets late thanks to this, I'll have a GM angry. And if you have to enter, use the door I'm guarding. You'll avoid troubles.

Far from Panther and Jerome, Martha is watching Jerome. And well, she's quite angry.
-Martha: Jerome! How you dare!?
Then a man with blue eyes, long blue hair that wears a butler suit and uses two flintlock pistols that had a gem each one of them is behind her with a cup of tea ready for Martha.
-???: Martha-sama. The healers have healed Lightning and your tea is ready.
-Martha: Thanks, Edward.
-Edward: As a captain of the guild, I advise to start moving out everyone. And I should go with you.
-Martha: Hm... True. I give you permission to go with me. That way Mellorine is safe. But you can't use your familiar. It's too dangerous having two time controllers near. Still, yours is clearly limited. How many uses you have? And how many seconds can you rewind?
-Edward:  3 seconds of stop time, 3 seconds of rewind and 5 uses. Clearly less than your minute of timestop and rewind.
-Martha: How many times can you shoot now?
-Edward: 40 without stopping. The gems need 10 seconds to recharge. Quite slow if you ask my opinion.
-Martha: With your accuracy, that's more than enough.
-Edward: Thanks for the kind words.

Meanwhile, Beat has gone to Daltial. He was checking some ruins. There was an eltear sealed surrounded of dead people.
-Beat: Selviel is safe. What a good new. If he got out on his own, we would have a trouble. A big one. This guy is quite disturbing. And he's the older brother of Originus. Luckily Originus is far more noble and prideful than him.
-Selviel: Hm, quite good. I want to stay here. That's why I'm here. My emperor candidate will come? If he comes... (starts laughing)
-Beat: Creepy... I get the hell outta here!
Beat escapes running.
-Selviel: Oh... He left. Hm...

Far from the ruins, Beat sees Vilge and Minnie waiting for him.
-Minnie: Boss. If the FTEC controlled by you?
-Beat: No at all. The Fate of The Emperor Candidates is not controlled by no one! That's why I check if no one has released Selviel! Each time I come I get scared...
-Vilge: The fallen god. The secret god. The secret contract. Why so hidden?
-Beat: Selviel has shown me once that he is dangerous. He is the only one that can betray a player without returning to its shrine! And the others can only do that when the contract is broken! He can do it anytime! And there's no way to change that or delete Selviel...
-Vilge: If he escapes, I'll defeat him!
-Beat: Easier to say than to do.
Beat leaves.

I hope that you liked it! The first event of the story will start! What will happen!? Check the next chapters!