Special chapter: 1st Anniversary Popularity Poll(31/10/16)

Hi people! Even if it seems that this story isn't up for that long, it has already passed a year that I've been writing here and one year writing Dreamland. 10K views, a lot of votes, and many comments. It's a pleasure to write here and find such great readers. In this chapter, I'll do two things: 3-Saying some Facts about Dreamland, 1-Put a thing about Sidestory(mostly give you courage to do a sidestory[as long as it is good]) and 2-Start a Popularity poll.

I'll start with part 1, it's a good way to start. I've heard of someone that it was hard to get enough courage to ask me to do a sidestory. I find that strange, but well I must say that I'm glad that people was able to muster enough courage to ask me. Be easy, I put a special chapter to make easier to make good sidestories. I won't be grumpy, neither I'll be angry if someone asks me to do a Dreamland Sidestory. So, don't worry and if you want ask!

Well, Point 1. Now to Point 2 that is why you are here!
A popularity poll, please answer. Even if you don't comment or vote usually, please answer this poll. Because answering this makes me happy!

Rules of this Popularity poll:
1-Two characters to vote. A girl and a boy. The boy that has more votes will be the King of Popularity and the girl will be the Queen of Popularity. I have something special for the King and the Queen so better answering!
2-No hate comments in the votes of other people or hate comments about a character. It's to avoid troubles and fights.
3-No answering saying characters that haven't appeared yet or characters that aren't in the story! They'll be counted as null.
4-If you vote for a character of a Sidestory(like Nex), please tag the creator of the sidestory!

You have until 19/11/16 to answer. Why until then? Easy, to give you time to answer. One week would be my idea, but remembering what happened with NLO:Bloodfang, I think that two weeks will be enough! I hope that everyone comments!

List of boys participating in this Popularity poll:
-Geralt
-Sif
-Dave
-Adreilt
-Duraralt
-Jerome
-Zwei
-Fadle
-Darkon
-Deadlast
-Yatagarasu
-Blaft
-Beat
-Oboro
-Vilge
-Shin
-Rin
-Ryan
-Edward
-Alvyn
-Artorias
-Nex: From WorsOfTheFallen

List of girls in this popularity poll:
-Sharking
-Tina
-Mina
-Shade
-Minnie
-Martha
-Lightning
-Rory: Not going to spoil a lot but is from WorsOfTheFallen
-Xilia
-Lea
-Panther
-Mellorine
I think that there are all. I almost forgot those who did few things.

Part 3 and last one. Some facts to help those who want to write a sidestory and also some fun facts.
1-Dreamland game has been out for 6 months already. 6 months is all what has past in all of this chapters!
2-Deadlast skills are Blood Master, that control blood that has been spilled, Bone Knight, which uses bones that get out of his body to create weapons to fight(using only hp), Shadow Sealer, which can seal monsters and create orders or seal the inner darkness of a player and use it, and trickster, that uses hopper to jump to different places and can put traps!
3- Martha's guild has around 1000 players already inside of it. For now there are 2 captains and a vicecaptain.

Fun facts:
1-Oboro is allergic to feathers. In game he's afraid of them.
2- Adreilt has fear of heights.
3-Dave has Nightmares with her fans.
4-Shade loves playing chess and Shogi.
5-Tina is an expert in maths but Mina is totally useless at maths.
6-Tina is useless at some languages like french but Mina has already mastered French, Spanish and Italian.

Here there is some things for the popularity poll. You can ask me questions about it too! REMEMBER: YOU CAN VOTE UNTIL 19/11/16. So please, I'm leaving you a lot of time so answer. Later someone will ask for it and I'll be tired. Votes after 19/11/16 won't be of use for the next special chapter buuuut they'll help me to know the favourite characters of the people!
PD: If I can I'll put some chapters, for starting to prepare the next ark, but don't expect me putting more than 1 or 2. My speed is what it is. I cannot increase more the speed.