Chapter 79: Fear and Courage

Alvyn was in Bradtiel checking some proyects of several experts in crafting. They all seemed great things to improve the life in Dreamland, but they all needed mana crystals and that meant that they needed mines of mana crystals and people with Mining skills.
The first part is easy, because near Greltiel there were many mines but there wasn't any player that played with Mining skills that could mine so easily without people covering them. Still, that was something he had to talk with Diane and he had a more important task.

The task that he had was to talk with an engineer called Shiki about one of his newest creations but he dissapeared without a trace. So Alvyn wanted to ask Diane if she got the right place but then Yatagarasu asked Alvyn using a friend message if he could teleport Nex. For him that was easy, as long as he could do a PSY-link he could teleport friends where other friends were. But Alvyn wanted to learn more of what happened in Demon Fort, because he was seeing fumes in the area where Demon Fort should be.
-Alvyn: Why a newbie got killed under Blaft and your protection?
-Yatagarasu: Well... He fell.
-Alvyn: It has a connection with the fumes I'm seeing?
-Yatagarasu: Ehm. What could cause that? I really don't know...
-Alvyn: Magic item plus enough energy equals in a blast.
-Yatagarasu: Then you know all...
-Alvyn: He grabbed the eye and it overloaded? How the hell you are alive?
-Yatagarasu: Still asking myself that!
-Alvyn: (Sighs) I'll send Nex to you. But beware! The guilds will start looking into this incident. So I'll ask Diane to fix that area.
-Yatagarasu: Blaft is doing that!
-Alvyn: Oh! Perfect! Try to obtain all the information!
-Yatagarasu: We saw an odd thing in DF. A new weapon, Blaft called it Hailstorm.
-Alvyn: Crap. Diane will want to hear of it. Last weapon we saw was the Stratos Breaker of Francine. It took a long time to charge but it was perfect to kill flying monsters.
-Yatagarasu: This one is a bit different. Think in a pair of thousands of shards falling into a tank and causing him a lot of damage.
-Alvyn: Blaft survived it?
-Yatagarasu: Yeah, but it passed a long time since anything caused so much damage in him.
-Alvyn: Understood. Well remember: After doing what you have to do, report to Beat all of this.
-Yatagarasu: I'm not a newbie!
-Alvyn: Yeah, but always is worth making you remember that.
Alvyn started doing the PSY-link.

Meanwhile in Saint Robert city, Geralt was ready to unleash a powerful spell.
-Geralt: FIRE, CONVERGE AND DESTROY ALL WITH ALL THE HATRED THAT YOU HOLD. TURN THE WORLD INTO ASHES! FIRESTAR RAIN!
Geralt shot a small fireball that went up to the skies and then lots of giant fireballs fell into the city and started a fire around the city and into the city. All of the members of Saint Robert guild started trying to put out all the flames but they couldn't and those who tried to use cloth to put it out ended burned.
Geralt entered in the city like nothing happened but then the vampire girl, who had red hair, red eyes, pale skin and was tall, that he let escape attacked him with a spear.
-Geralt: Finally, someone understood that I'm invading your city and destroying it. How it feels like? Having your pitiful city burned down because you bullied a girl? Because I haven't even started to take care of you all.
-Vampire: My name is Lucy and I won't allow you to obtain this area!
-Geralt: Didn't thought of that! Thanks for the idea! But you gave it way too late. This city won't survive the fire, unless it rains.
-Lucy: How you dare! JAVELIN!
Lucy threw her spear only to be deflected by Geralt using his katana, then Geralt started walking slowly towards Lucy. Lucy screamed and a small, strong dwarf who had black hair, blue eyes,a long beard and used an iron armor and an iron hammer hit Geralt only to find that Geralt did not even feel it and his hammer broke down.

Geralt saw the dwarf trying to hit him and started laughing.
-Geralt: I have an S class armor! S quality! You think that with a C class hammer that was half broken could even scratch me so easily!? Come on! I thought that you bullies were smarter!
-Lucy: Boss! Run now!
-Dwarf: I won't run and leave you behind, Lucy!
-Geralt: (serious) You are their boss? The biggest bully? Okay. ICE, SHOW THE SINNERS THE PATH THAT THEY HAVE CHOSEN! ICE SACRED EXTERMINATION!
Geralt casted a spear made of ice in the sky that fell into the body of the dwarf and it froze the dwarf totally. Lucy was scared, that man did just froze his boss with a single spell. She knew that he was way out of their league but she thought that it wouldn't be that much.
Geralt walked to the dwarf and kicked his dead body breaking it down and walked towards Lucy. But then the rest of the guild went to Geralt.
-Geralt: Finally! Still not enough!
Geralt sheated his katana and put his hands together. He seemed to be casting another spell. Lucy escaped running from the city because she felt like if she stayed she would die. And she was right.
-Geralt: FIRE, FLY AND DESTROY. FIREFLY DANCE!
Geralt opened his hands while all Saint Robert guild tried to attack him and stop him but they only dealt 1 HP of damage, thanks to Geralt's VIT, INT and armor. No spell did more than 1 hp of damage, no physical attack dealt more than 1hp of damage.
From Geralt's hands, several small balls of flames got out and flew around him and caused big explosions that destroyed all the city and almost all the guild.

Lucy escaped from the destruction of her guild but she found Adreilt.
-Adreilt: Hey, girl. Want to go back to your city? It'd be easier for you and me. Geralt will just blow you up. I'll take my time killing you. You know, old Underworld style.
-Lucy: I can kill you and so I'll do!
-Adreilt: Pay for your sins then.
Adreilt unsheated his blade and smiled.

Hi people! Finally I could do this chapter! I was busy but well finally new chapter!
Check WorsOfTheFallen dreamland story, Dreamland MMORPG: Demon, to understand entirely the first part of the chapter.