Chapter 19: Hunt Week!

Geralt and the others went around the city looking for mages to protect them and sending them to Bradtiel, but there was no luck since they couldn't find a mage.
-Geralt: They are good at hiding.
-Zwei: If not, this week would be the week of killing.
-Shade: Yeah, but we go together because we don't want to leave the twins alone. If we went in different ways, we could look all the city.
-Geralt: But leaving the twins alone is bad.
-Zwei: Well, we could do...
The twins hit Zwei with their staffs in the head.
-Zwei: Okay. No going in groups.
-Geralt: Well... We continue looking for those mages.
Geralt and Shade step into a trap and a hole appears in their feet. The two of them fall.
-Mina: Geralt!
-Zwei: Crap. They are in a base of mages.
-Tina: Then we go down!
The hole dissapears.
-Twins: Like that would stop us!
The twins start digging the hole by throwing strong magic. Zwei helps by looking for warriors and being prepared to fight.

Meanwhile in the base of mages, Shade has landed over Geralt. She starts blushing.
-Geralt: Agh... I hate to say this... But like I thought, this is going to be a very loooong trip.
-Shade: Well... If I'm with you, I don't care about that...
-Geralt: And they say of the twins... Sif get out, Sharking get out.
Geralt pets appear.
-Sif: Geralt! Are you fine? Or you are better than fine?
-Geralt: I must answer?
-Sif: Oh. Better than fine then.
-Geralt: (Sighs) Shade, I know that the fall is big, but...
-Shade: Okay!
Shade gets up quickly. And Geralt gets up after Shade. A lot of mages appear prepared to attack.
-Mage leader: Who are you?
-Geralt: "Bloodedge" Geralt. I came here to recruit and I fell in a trap.
-Mage leader: Give me a reason to not kill you.
-Geralt: I'm an user of magic. And I would want to recruit you, mages.
-Mage leader: You work with Zwei?
-Geralt: He's helping me.
-Mage leader: And that girl is your girlfriend or your wife?
Geralt blushes a little and Shade has her face red.
-Geralt: Why you think that!?
-Mage leader: Well, she's pretty, she's in your guild. Anything more?
-Shade: I'm not with him....
-Mage leader: Oh.
Then the twins fall above Geralt and Zwei goes down in a perfect style.
-Geralt: Again in the ground....
-Sif: Today, the time is a rain of girls that love Geralt. If you are Geralt, don't get out of home. Unless you want to date a lot of girls.
-Geralt: Sif, you are right... Girls, I know that this will be like an insult, but you have gained a little of weight no?
-Twins: Geraaaalt!
The twins hit Geralt with their staff. The twins get up and Geralt gets up too.
-Zwei: A tip. Never reveal a maiden secret. Unless you want to die so badly.
-Geralt: You could have warned...
-Zwei: It's common knowledge!
-Geralt: Huh!? Sorry but you're their father, Zwei.
-Zwei: True.
The mage leader looks surprised and afraid. Meanwhile Shade has hit the twins in their heads.
-Shade: Learn respect! He's your boss!
-Tina: But...
-Shade: No buts! He only said that for making you get up!
-Mina: Sorry Geralt.
-Geralt: No problem.
-Tina: Sorry...
-Geralt: It was my fault. It's only that we have in front of us mages and it's important to give a good impression.
-Mage Leader: No problem for me. You accept man also no?
-Geralt: Yes.
-Mage Leader: Help us to get out of town and we will join your guild.
-Geralt: Okay. You'll have a escort team too. I'll call Dave and Duraralt.
-Mage Leader: "Fairy King" Duraralt!?
-Geralt: Yep!
-Mage Leader: This will be good!
They all leave and start going to the palace.

Meanwhile, in Bradtiel, Dave and Adreilt have ended recruiting and they're playing cards with Duraralt. Duraralt is winning easily.
-Adreilt: Damn! My luck is bad today!
-Dave: Mine is too.
-Duraralt: I'm "Fairy King" Duraralt. Luck is a thing of fairies too!
-Dave and Adreilt: Go to hell.
They keep playing cards.

A group of mages in Balatraf want to leave and Geralt will help them. It'll go fine? Who knows.
After looking the answers of my last question, I have seen a total draw. So, I'll do a Solomon Judgement. I'll edit if I reach 12K of views. No, only joking. I'll edit when I have time.