Chapter 46: The Pride of Oboro.

In the gate of Bradtiel, around 200 players that looked pretty strong and had red and yellow armors were walking behind a girl that had long black hair, black eyes and a very pale skin that was wearing a red and yellow armor, had two swords and carried a banner with the emblem of a lion with a heart in it's mouth. It was a part of Lion's Heart guild. A mage went near the girl, he was very surprised at seeing the status of the city.
-Mage: Lady Rory, what happened to Bradtiel?
-Rory: I don't know. But something big. In theory there is a surprise event, but... This is not what we could expect.
-Mage: Lady Rory, you think that Bradtiel itself was attacked? By who?
-Rory: The federations, Hellsing and his people, another GM... Or all together. I hope that Martha and the others are fine.
-Mage: In this world council...
-Rory: Things will get very heated. And more with the Red Ravens war. Martha wants to end it now. Too much time lost for a piece of map that is small compared to our city. And we shouldn't be here.
-Mage: And yet, half of the defense force has been moved here.
-Rory: If Martha asks us to come, it's for something.
-Mage: Understood!

The little army moved forward but then a player stood in the middle of the street holding a sword.
-Guy: You won't enter here! Your guild has done more than enough!
-Rory: Sorry, I don't know what has happened. We have been asked to come. Please let us go.
-Guy: You liars! Die!
The guy tries to attack but Rory unsheats her two swords and parries the attack.
-Rory: Weak. ICE LANCE.
An ice lance formed from nowhere and pierced the head of the player that attacked her. Rory kept walking worried for Martha. In the end, she was her friend and she knew that if Martha asked for help it was important.
When all the army arrives to Bradtiel's Lion's Heart HQ, all of it was surprised unless Rory. Not even a scratch in the HQ. After seeing all the damage they expected that not even Martha was able to avoid damaging the HQ.
Rory and the others enter and see Martha and Jerome kissing. Martha starts blushing and pushes Jerome to the ground. Rory was surprised and ready to attack.
-Rory: Martha are you fine!? If this guy has gone too far, I'll teach him manners!
-Martha: Rose! Calm down! He's... He's... He's my boyfriend...
-Rory: WHAAAAAAT!? Your boyfriend!? Jerome, the guy that could be with 5 girls at the same time!?
-Jerome: So she knows me.
-Rory: Of course! I'm a vicecaptain! Rory! And Martha, you should have warned of this! I'm your friend!
-Martha: I wanted... But remember our next pijama party? My idea was to tell you then. Even Lightning doesn't like him being with me...
-Rory: Remember when a guy asked me out?
-Martha: Yeah, he did a big fail there.
-Rory: You are doing the same with Jerome. Someday you'll find him kissing other girl.
-Martha: That day, he's dead.
Jerome starts sweating.
-Jerome: Better I leave you on your own. Before she slaps me. When she thinks in me cheating... Well, slaps fly.
Before Jerome can escape Martha slaps Jerome and sends him out of the HQ with the slap.
-Rory: If he's dead, he'll be angry.
-Martha: Nah. He survived to my thunder form. Not going to die by a slap. By the way, you have been capable of making a dish that doesn't taste like poison?
-Rory: (Depressed) Remember the cake I did to learn how to cook?
-Martha: Yeah?
-Rory: The doctor ended knocked out when she tasted it.
-Martha: (Laughs) Really!? Poor woman!
-Rory: Hey! Next time you taste my real life cooking!
-Martha: I want to live a little longer...
-Rory: Marthaaa!
All the army tried to not laugh but it was too hard to not laugh.
-Rory: (looking really angry) People!
They all stopped laughing.
-Martha: Better we talk about the job I asked you to do. The Barbatos guild is down?
-Rory: Bad idea only having a town. Even with a rebuild guild orb. No one noticed me taking it down.
-Martha: And the Yoroi Clan?
-Rory: They won't infiltrate in our town neither attack us. They have honor and a good deal of market privilege of rare drops makes wonders.
-Martha: I should promote you to Captain too.
-Rory: It could be good, but it's a little too soon.
-Martha: By the way, you told me that you told your brother about this game.
Rory started sweating. She knew where it would end even before Martha started to talk. She always has tried to make Lightning meet some nice guy that took out a little her harsh personality.
-Rory: Yeah... He started playing. He came late to eat.
-Martha: Well, who doesn't go late sometimes?
-Rory: I wanted to do soup, but the doctor reccomended me to make spaghetti.
-Martha: It's the only dish that you make perfect! Lucky you!
-Rory: Stop it!
-Martha: Sorry! But you know me! I love making you angry!
-Rory: I don't need enemies with friends like you...
-Martha: You know that I love joking and making things like this! After a day talking of guild things, talking with you like now takes out my stress!
-Rory: Stress or other thing? Ms Girlfriend of Jerome.
-Martha: (blushing) Stop it! We didn't go that far!
-Rory: (laughs) You should look your face!
-Martha: Whatever! Is your brother high level already? Which IGN he has?
-Rory: I don't know.
-Martha: Unluckily I didn't met him. Is he a good brother?
-Rory: Be sure of that. He's the best brother I could ask.
-Martha: Hehe. Happy to hear that. Well, Edward and Lightning have gone after Oboro. He has attacked Bradtiel. Well also Hellsing attacked.
-Rory: You must tell me everything!
-Martha: Let's go to get some drinks, okay? By the way, after this event I'll promote you to Captain.
-Rory: Okay. It could be good being a captain. But it's too soon...
Martha and Rory go to get drinks and start talking of what has happened.