Chapter 72: The lost past.

Adreilt waited in a cave that Tina woke up. When Tina woke up, the first thing she did was to hit Adreilt. That did not surprise Adreilt. It was easy to know that she'd attack anyone that was near of her.
-Adreilt: Good morning, Tina.
-Tina: What you have done?
-Adreilt: Saving your hp, exp and a lot more. Also this will help the Diamond Wolfves.
-Tina: You have experience in this.
-Adreilt: May the darkness follow you in your path but never consume you.
Tina heard it and looked at Adreilt surprised. That phrase was one from the Underworld guild, the one of Deadlast. Even Tina knew about it.
-Tina: You were in Deadlast's guild?
-Adreilt: Yes. I'm an expert in taking people out of dangerous places. My nick back in that time was Cerberus.
-Tina: So you know him. You know Deadlast.
-Adreilt: Yeah. I left his guild for a simple reason. I was fed up of people using other people. In Underworld... you saw that every quest you grabbed. I wanted to be in a peaceful guild.
-Tina: Lion's Heart.
-Adreilt: Yes, but I found out what happened to Dave and how much Duraralt suffered. Then I decided to betray Martha.
-Tina: Stealing the arrows that Dave lost.
-Adreilt: Yes.
-Tina: You will betray us someday?
-Adreilt: As far as I know... Never. I found a reason to stay. Geralt is a kind man who does not want to cause trouble or war. Maybe going with him lets me have a little of peace.
-Tina: You met Zephyr?
-Adreilt: (singing) You who dream of the red rose hair, her shining smile. You are my dream, who smells of lily and rose. May your life be long and happy...

Tina could not avoid to hear the song and she kept hearing it but it truly was a sad song that made her sad. Adreilt saw her look and pat her head.
-Adreilt: Your way of being is a good thing for those who are close to you. Be always like that Tina. Keep making us smile. That is a good way to help.
-Tina: If you are trying to flirt with me like that... You are really dumb.
-Adreilt: Hah! I know! You like Geralt. That's a fact already. Trying to win your heart is impossible. But I'm being honest.
-Tina: You should talk with Duraralt. Maybe you can help Deadlast.
-Adreilt: Losing Zephyr broke him. Until he finds the culprit and tortures him, he won't care about anything else.
-Tina: He cared about her so much...
-Adreilt: Yes, he cared about Zephyr a lot. Like you with your sister. Think what you'd do if thanks to the banned items your sister died. You'd do the same thing, searching for the creator of the banned items and do anything to find him.
-Tina: I understand why he does that. But... Could he not find closure?
-Adreilt: Well, let's change the subject. I have to treat you.
-Tina: Why?
-Adreilt: The passive of the staff of Timber is Open Wounds. After 20 minutes of the hit, if the user moves without being treated... The wounds will cause bleeding damage.
-Tina: But all my torso wasn't hurt. I think I wasn't hit at all.
-Adreilt: You found a trap of Timber. Get up if you don't have wounds.

Tina tried to get up but a lot of wounds in her legs and arms opened and caused a lot of damage and she fell to the ground.
-Adreilt: See? I feared that.
-Tina: My legs and my arms.
-Adreilt: I don't want to seem a pervert but... May I treat your legs? That way you can treat one of your arms or both of them meanwhile I treat your legs. It makes treating you quicker and we will be less time easy targets.
-Tina: Oh... Now you want to touch my legs? What are you thinking, Mr Adreilt? You really are bold!
-Adreilt: (blushes) It's nothing like that! It's because I don't want you to lose more hp than needed!
-Tina: I have hp potions! (Laughs) Still, I was teasing you a little, you stupid boy. Of course, losing less hp is better for me. Of course you can treat my legs. But keep your hands as far as possible from the skirt or I may have to report your actions... Or worse!
-Adreilt: Haha... Understood.
Adreilt started treating Tina's wounds in her legs while Tina treated her left arm first and then her right arm. After treating all the wounds, Tina drank hp potions to recover all of her hp.

Meanwhile, further in the cave where Adreilt and Tina were, a man wearing a black leather with iron plate scales armor, a black hood and a one handed silver sword with many glyphs and covered in oil, was killing many monsters like small imps, ghosts and things like that with his sword.
There were countless corpses of players that were training there but ended killed by a more dangerous monster. An horde of ogres was there in the cave, and that man was sent by Underworld guild to take care of some bounties and those ogres but he ended having to kill the monsters that were interfering with his work. Luckily he had prepared oil for cursed monsters like imps or some types of ghosts.
But he was nervous, he had to kill "Cerberus" Adreilt. Former left hand of Underworld. The former second captain of Lion's Heart before Edward. Who wouldn't be afraid of going to fight that guy? But a quest is a quest, and coin is coin. So he had to do it. In the end, he was the only one crazy enough to take that quest. He sighed and kept walking around the cave looking for Adreilt.

Hi people! I did new chapter and here I'm glad to have done it! I hope you like this chapter!

But what will happen to Adreilt and Tina? Who knows!