Special Chapter: Sidestories(21/08/2016)

Hi guys! I know that maybe you start being bored of this, but I cannot sleep well without explaning this.
Now we have one side story, Dreamland mmorpg: Demon. There'll be more, cause I already saw messages of people asking permission. But to this thing of side stories I want to put a few rules, to make sure that no one does a big mess of side story or do it without my permission(since this story is mine).

1-Ask permission before doing it: To do that, PM me. Not so hard and totally understandable. If you don't know how to do that, in my book of news I'll put how to do it(but you'll need to know spanish to understand the photos or follow it blindly, but I'll do it next week).

2-No characters from series or other things, only your characters and if you want my characters. I say that because it has happened once, and the story had bad quality.

3-This is optional, but show me a little of your ideas for your side story. I can help, in the end I'm the creator of the original story.

And this are the 3 rules, not going to put more for now(since I hate putting rules). Totally logic rules. If you don't follow the two first rules, well it's quite obvious that I'll report the story. Don't say that I didn't warn. Because it's what I'm doing. If you follow the rules, I can even put the stories in a shoutout and help you with them.

Nothing more to say, and this is totally not planned. But needed. I hope that you like this story, sorry for this special chapter, it was needed. Comment if you want with any question or idea that you know that I like to answer you!