Chapter 83: Training is the path to become stronger.

Deadlast was going inside of a cave when he saw Oboro waiting in front of the cave.
-Deadlast: Hi Oboro. What are you doing here?
-Oboro: Warning you. I'm going after her. With all.
-Deadlast: So you want me to stay away? I know that you are doing a ship. Are you really going to attack that town with that ship?
-Oboro: No. I won't. I managed to do the impossible. Flying ship.
-Deadlast: So your maids have created a war machine. And you really don't want me going after them? Are you serious? I should kick your ass. But I'd be doing the luck's job.
-Oboro: Heh. If I grab her, she won't escape. Acid pool in the ship. 12 meters per 12 meters and has 0.5 meters tall.  You think that anyone can save my prisoner?
-Deadlast: Capture her first.
-Oboro: I have enough to take on a big guild with only poison. And I have more things that poison.
-Deadlast: Nice.
-Oboro: Think in what would happen if she started working for the ones that killed Zephyr. You want this world that she loved to have troubles for a chance? I may be called a villain, but I don't care. I'm going to make sure that all goes alright! And this world has enough heroes and enough bastards. What it needs is a villain! A villain like me!
-Deadlast: Then do as you please. I won't lend you any help.
-Oboro: Don't help them either. I have my pride on the line. As a member of Angel's paradise I shall keep this world safe, even if for that I must become a villain.
-Deadlast: In case that you capture her... Be sure to explain this to him. You know, maybe you can bring him back as a friend.
-Oboro: They'll go after me if this work.
-Deadlast: That the big guilds dare to go after you. If that happens, I'll have to help you.
-Oboro: Thanks.
Deadlast enters in the cave and Oboro smiles.

Meanwhile, in Vinliel, Geralt was about to leave to go to Deliel but then Duraralt stops him before leaving.
-Duraralt: I'll give you important information, Geralt. You must know this, just in case. If you have to fight a big army and Tanya says Revival Art: Ceremony Bell, be ready to fight all the army again. Her art revives anyone around her in a area. And she has two more arts, we want her for her second art but her third is a passive that makes her able to create barriers that don't drain mana, but cost mp and have a lot of cooldown and this one also allows her to enchant barriers.
-Geralt: Interesting.
-Duraralt: That's not all. If you end fighting Alvyn and you hear a first comes, run like the devil and run as far as possible.
-Geralt: Why?
-Duraralt: Alvyn has 2 arts. One is PSY-vortex, which increases his power using psy power, and the other is a childish art that he calls punch, blast, slash or destruction. It's like the rock paper scissors game but in form of deadly attacks. All of them can devastate a city but if he does destruction, he will kill you and take you with him and the entire city. In theory he wouldn't fight you but if you mess up with angel's paradise you are truly deserving that.
-Geralt: And why I would be attacked?
-Duraralt: You are already strong to be a trouble for big guilds. If you get enchanted by Tanya... You'd start being someone dangerous.
-Geralt: And that would have effects that the GMs don't want. I get your fair warning. But then why you want her to enchant my armor?
-Duraralt: Not only yours! Dave and the others too. And the reason is that I know Oboro. He won't stop and if we haven't heard of him yet... He is preparing something. I want you to not have to rely on me always. Someday I'll have to help my comrades. Angel's Paradise comrades I mean.
-Geralt: I understand that. I understand that part. You were their boss.
-Duraralt: And third, if Minnie calls Dagon or Ricky start reflecting on your poor life choices. Because she will simply obliterate you.
-Geralt: What type of people you invited?
-Duraralt: You should know that.
Duraralt leaves before Geralt can even answer to that and Geralt sighs and starts going to Deliel.

In the church where Tanya is, two players have entered. One is a vampire with a black armor made of cloth that has a dagger in his left hand and the other is a human with a black armor made of cloth with a pair of yoyos.
Kidd gets his hat off and gives it to Tanya.
-Kidd: Who you two might be?
-Vampire: I'm a member of a certain group that wants this shrine out of their way. Call me Rath.
-Human: I'm another member of that group. Call me Josh.
-Kidd: Well, I ain't a good guy but today I'm in the mood of sparing your lives. Leave and tell your boss to stop trying to destroy this shrine.
-Rath: Or what?
-Kidd: Or this.
Kidd shoots to Josh left feet and smiles while Josh is in the ground screaming.
-Kidd: Last warning. Leave!
-Rath: You are going down, “Star-shooter" Kidd!
-Kidd: I think that you two are going down.
-Tanya: He is right! MEDIUM BARRIER! ENCHANT DEFENSE, MAGIC DEFENSE AND POWER!
Tanya puts a barrier around Kidd but also protecting the ones that she was healing but it had a purple aura.
-Josh: That's nothing! QUICKDRAW!
Josh aims with his left Yoyo and makes it strike the barrier but it rebounds and hits Rath in the face.
-Josh: How!?
-Tanya: An enchanted barrier can be pretty powerful and pack quite a punch.
-Kidd: Stupid boy. Angel's Paradise isn't just a group of monsters, is a group of people that is strong but as more of us are together, more dangerous we all are!
Kidd aims Josh with his gun.

Hi people! I hope you like this chapter! 42K views! I'm happy! Thanks for the support!