Baby Boy

Enjoy. :)

Namjoon hugged the distraught mother and tried his best to keep his beautiful Jin calm. "Sweetheart, it's alright, I promise the baby will be okay." He said softly, glancing around the dark hospital room.

It was the middle of the night, and the day before, Jin had adopted a baby boy. But, he was told him the baby was having medical problems and had to be rushed to the nearby hospital. Jin had gotten a panic attack, causing him to pass out and have trouble getting oxygen to his lungs. So, he was rushed to the same hospital.

Namjoon recalled all of those terrifying events, repeating in his mind that their four other boys were safe and with his own parents.

The couple sat in the hospital bed together, Namjoon hugging and comforting him for hours. In between tears, Jin said, "Namjoon-ah, what if he's not okay and we just haven't been told the news?" "Jinnie, I promise with all of my heart, mind, and soul. Please just have hope." Namjoon replied. Jin nodded.

Namjoon put his hand on Jin's face and wiped his tears. "A-Are you sure? You pr-promise?..." Jin said. "I promise. Now get some sleep." Namjoon said, smiling at his partner.

•In The Morning•

Jin gently opened his eyes and glanced around the room. He looked to his side and saw Namjoon wasn't there anymore. "Wha-" The door suddenly opened, and Namjoon and a doctor walked in, both with small but real smiles.

"Why are you two smiling? What is it?" Jin asked, blocking the light of the open window from his tired eyes. Namjoon sat down on the bed and the doctor started explaining.

"Mr. Seok, there is an update on your son's condition. He, along with you, will be aloud to be released this evening. You will be released before your son so you can make your way to him and check him out once it is time."

Jin's confused expression turned to a wide smile. "And before that, I have to go to my parents' house and check on the children. For now, while I'm gone, the doctor allowed for you to go see Jungkook, though you cannot pick him up or anything." Namjoon said.

Jin's POV

Once Namjoon had left, the doctor led me in my hospital gown to Jungkook's room. I heard some small squeals from the room, seeing a pair of hands and feet wiggling around, coming from a crib. I walked in and glanced at the baby.

Tears left my eyes before I knew it. "Hi honey! Hi Jungkook! Hi! Yeah, oh you're so adorable!" I half-whispered in a high pitched tone. He looked just as perfect as he did on the pictures that were sent to Namjoon and I.

After a little while, I departed and was lead back to my room. I sat down and thought about finally going home tonight with my son. This was going to be the best day ever.

•That Night•

I said a quick thank you to the lady at the desk as Namjoon and I left the hospital, with Jungkook in my arms. I was so excited to see the kids again, and to have a fifth son.

  Namjoon and I drove to his parents' house, walking in to find a little party. There was a sign that said: 'Welcome Home Eomma and Jungkook!' Suddenly, the kids and Namjoon's parents popped popped out from behind the couches, yelling, "Welcome Home!"

  I giggled as Namjoon took the baby. The kids embraced me and I kissed all of their foreheads. "Eomma, we missed you!" Hoseok said.

  Oh, right. My children were: Yoongi, the oldest (11), Hoseok, the second oldest (9), Jimin, now the middle (5), Tae, now the second youngest (4), and now Jungkook, the baby (1).

  "I missed you all, too! Children, go and see your new baby brother!" I said, making the kids all rush to Namjoon. I walked to Namjoon's parents.

  "How were they?" I asked. "Amazing. Yoongi and Hoseok helped when one of the maknaes were having a fit or something. It was a joy to have them. You married a good man, Seokjin." His mother said. I nodded, smiling at them and thanking them for watching the kids.

---

Aww. Hope y'all enjoyed, stay tuned for more :)

- Kayla