Sebastian laid exactly as before and Syra moved quietly, sinking into the spot where the curve of his stomach left the couch free to sit on. He didn't stir except for his eyebrows pushing that scrunch of skin together further.

Syra felt her heart swell and she gently, swept her fingertips over the scrunch of skin, smoothing it flat. He's features relaxed slightly and Syra bent forward, brushing her lips over that spot.

A sigh left Sebastian and Syra leaned back to see he was even more relaxed. A small smile curved her lips and she gingerly pried his arms apart and sank into him, her body fitting to his like puzzle pieces. She eased his legs apart and tangled hers in his and she felt his arms tighten around her.

"I'm sorry," she murmured into his chest.

"Mmmhm," he replied in his barely awake state.

Syra drifted to sleep then, feeling more at ease and comforted than she had in the past twenty-four hours.

**

A weight pinned down Syra's lower body and she grunted with frustration, her eyes snapping open to be engulfed with beautiful jade.

Sebastian stared down at her, his weight carefully balanced to keep from crushing her entirely but just enough to keep her in place.

Syra was mute, she couldn't form a sentence, she felt a rush of grief hit her mixed with her guilt of treating Sebastian so badly.

Sebastian seemed to know though, a small frown marring his face and he leaned down to brush his soft lips to hers.

"It's okay," he murmured. "I forgive you."

Syra's eyes overflowed then and she broke apart once more.

"I'm sorry!" she sobbed, her arms coming up to hug him. "I'm so sorry I treated you the way I did. I just couldn't deal. I still can barely cope."

Sebastian wrapped his arms under her and held her to him. She felt his own tears wetting her neck. He shook in her embrace and she realized this was probably his first time of grieving, of letting everything go, after all the shít she put him through. She gripped him tighter, fingers digging into his back.

"We're gonna be okay," she said shakily, her voice filled with watery tears.

Sebastian only seemed to shed tears more and Syra found herself crying more too, unable to stop.

They cried until both of them were completely soaked and when there was no more tears to shed, Sebastian leaned back and kissed the side of Syra's forehead.

"I'm sorry, too. It is going to be okay."

Syra nodded and gazed into Sebastian's red swollen eyes, knowing hers too were swollen, and gently pressed her lips to his.

She still needed to talk to him, but it could wait, they both needed to connect again. To feel together again.

Their lips moved in perfect sync and Syra felt Sebastian's erection grow, pressing between her thighs. She gripped the back of his head and pressed her lips to his harder, swiping her tongue across his bottom lip just begging for entrance. Sebastian groaned and his tongue shot straight into Syra's mouth, completely dominating her and Syra felt her Urges quiet as pulses of life entered her.

She moaned as his tongue fücked into her mouth and rolled her body against his hard one, agitated by the fabric between him and her.

He pulled away and gasped out, "I planned to make you breakfast, but-"

"I'll be your breakfast," she growled, cutting him off with a kiss that sucked the oxygen from his lungs.

She groaned, pulling her mouth away as his hand made contact with her breast, though it was through fabric she felt as though she'd been burned. It really had been awhile.