¡¡4 years!!

HEY GUYS! WHAT'S UP!?! SO I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO SKIP AHEAD A COUPLE OF YEARS AND GET THE STORY ROLLING A LITTLE MORE. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER AND WELCOME TO THE 4TH YEAR!!

Astrid
The gang and I are going away from Berk for a little while, so I'm packing for the trip. I grabbed a bag from under my bed and started going through my things.

There's a wooden chest at the end of my bed that I keep most of my things in. The first two things that I pulled out were  the notes that I got from those dragons a couple years back.

     Dear Astrid Hofferson,
You are an amazing warrior and a great leader. No matter what anybody says, including you. You have the all around heart and brain to be a leader. I know the others may be a bit of a handul, but you also have the strength to deal with them. Also, since your most likely reading this by yourself, it's me Hiccup. If you didn't already figure that out. Can you also make sure Toothless gets his note read to him, please? Anyway, thank you so much for taking on my chores, taking care of Toothless, keeping a watch on my dad, and leading the gang. I miss you.
                                             Yours truely,
                                                        Haddock

I smiled at the fact that he put Haddock because that's what I used to call him. I really miss him...

I stuffed the notes in my bag and pulled out the next two things from the chest. It was the gifts that we had received. A whistle and a fishing pole. The whistle attracted a certain terrible terror that can send notes, seek things, and provide warmth for me.

  This Terrible Terror was a turquoise color, that was extremely stealthy. So I named the little terror, Sneaky.

  The otheres wanted ones of their own, so I asked Gobber if he could make similar whistles for them

  The otheres wanted ones of their own, so I asked Gobber if he could make similar whistles for them. He did and now we all have Terrible Terrors of our own.

Fishlegs has an orange Terrible Terror that he trained to fetch things for him. For example, if Fishlegs holds up a picture of an object, his Terrible Terror will go get it. For some odd reason, Fishlegs named his Iggie.

 Snotlout has a purple one named Pain, because she will lock her teeth an something and it is extremely hard to get her to let go

Snotlout has a purple one named Pain, because she will lock her teeth an something and it is extremely hard to get her to let go. Her favorite thing to grab ahold of is Snotlout's arm or leg.

The twins each got a yellow one that looks almost exactly like the other

The twins each got a yellow one that looks almost exactly like the other. The twins trained their dragons to headbutt each other. That's where their names come in. Butt and Head.

Hiccup even has a Terrible Terror

Hiccup even has a Terrible Terror. His is green with a little bit of brown. Of course, his is also the best trained out of all of the others and knows how to do the most tricks. Hiccup's dragon can fish, fetch items, help you train, has incredible stealth, attack, call on other Terrible Terrors for any type of help, track a fresh scent, answer to his name, and fly extremely fast. This little Terrible Terror goes by the name of Sharpshot.

  I put the whistle around my neck and set the fishing pole next to my bag

  I put the whistle around my neck and set the fishing pole next to my bag. Then I pulled out some more things. The first thing was the red tunic, the second was the furry hood, the third thing was the furs to put around my boots, the fourth thing was thicker pants, a skirt with some added fur, and fuzzy armbands that Hiccup had made for me before he left.

I figured that it would be a good idea to bring those along just in case we end up somewhere cold. I also packed the small bag of coins that Hiccup left me. Bringing these along might help. I then packed a blanket, a pillow, a book for paper, three charcoal pencils, a few strings to tie my hair with, and then my axe.

I walked out of my room and into the main room that you walk right into, from the front door. I sat down at the big wooden table and wrote a letter to Hiccup.

   Dear Hiccup Haddock,
I have trained a group of  of auxiliary dragon riders to help watch over Berk. They have been tested harshly and passed with slight ease. As bad as it sounds, Gustav is the captain, but Stoick is watching them like a hawk. The cheif himself even got a dragon of his own, a Rumblehorn he named Skullcrusher. The two are growing incredibly close. The Gang and I have decided it's time we explore a little, just on the outskirts of the Archipelago. I'll let you know if we stay in a place long enough for Sharpshot to find us. I'll be sending one of  Sneaky's scales so that Sharpshot will recognise the scent. I hope your having tones of fun, training hard, staying smart. Toothless and I miss you. As well as all the others.
                                                   Yours truely,
                                                          Astrid Hofferson

I tied one of Sneaky's scales to the letter, walked outside, whistled her over, and then set her off to deliver the letter to Hiccup.