One month

Hey guys! So for the sake of the story, I will go over which letters represent who, because there will be a few new characters.

H= Hiccup A=Astrid K=Kacy Kn=Kandy

Astrid

When the ship was out of sight, almost everyone left, leaving a few families. The Hoffersons, the Jorgensens, the Ingermans, the Thorstans, the cheif, and Gobber.

The Jorgensens and the Thorstons were the first to leave, then the Ingermans and Hoffersons. Leaving Astrid, the Gang, Gobber, and Stoick.

I didn't plan on leaving soon, I was deep in thought about how she would take care of the Gang, Toothless, check up on Stoick every now and then, wake up everyday without...Hiccup. On top of my chores, taking care of Stormfly, training, and still having time to go on solo flights.

I was pulled from my thoughts when Snotlout said something.

S: Hey, you coming babe?

A: *scoffs The last I will ever be is your babe!

With that I walked to the forest, my axe on my hand, and Stormfly following close behind.
____________________________________________________________________
Hiccup

I stayed on the deck of the ship and watched my home slowly grow smaller and smaller as we sailed away. Eventually, Berk disappeared into the horizon and I finally decided to turn around.

I looked around the ship, and it seemed as if everyone had someone to talk to. All except the one other person, that was actually my size...

It was a small girl with blonde hair that stuck out in every direction, and a deep scowl. She sat there sharpening her sword and the when she was done, she pulled out an axe and started to sharpen that.

As I started to approach her, I stopped dead in my tracks at the sudden many gasps.

Random Girl: OMG! You're Hiccup Horrindous Haddock III, right!!!

H: ...Uh, y-yeah...

RG: I'm Kacy, I'm a huge fan!

Kacy was a dark brown haired girl, with brown eyes, wearing a metal helmet with spikes on the top, a maroon short sleeved shirt, brown wristbands with black swirled designs, red pants with a horn strapped to the side, a cloak draped over her legs, and short brown boots with dark fur at the top.

(Sort of like this, but with dark brown hair and brown eyes)

H: H-hi, I'm Hiccup...

K: I know!!!

H: What do you mean by huge fan?

Another random girl: Your a lengend! Your story about finding the nest and defeating the dragon queen, has spread across the Archipelago and maybe even to the ends of the Earth!

H: Oh...well that's not exactly what happened....

ARG: *laughs You're a hero, cute, and you're modest!! Can you be any more perfect?

H: Uhh

ARG: Oh! *sticks hand out to shake Hiccups* My name is Kandy!

H: Candy? Like the food?

Kn: *giggles* Sort of, but it's spelled with a K!

Kandy was a lighter brown haired girl, with blue eyes, the same spiky helmet as Kacy, metal shoulder guards, a sheild, a blue long sleeve shirt with a grayish-blue vest over, the same wristbands as Kacy, a brown skirt with metal studs, matching grayish-blue leggings under, and the same boots as Kacy, as well.

(Sort of like this, but again with brown hair)

H: Oh, c-cool...

I met the small girl with blonde hair that stuck out in every direction, her name was Camacazi. She talked very highly of girls and very poorly of boys.

(This picture is from the books, I do not own this picture)

I knew I was going to make friends easily here...

*month time skip

...and I did

It's been a month of hard training, mostly physically, and some mental. We've learned all about taxes and started to learn the Roman language. We've had to haul pound, after pound of salt, fish, water, chicken, and mead to and fro multiple trade ships that came every few months.

None of them ever being Trader Johan.
____________________________________________________________________
Astrid

This has been the hardest month of my life. I was both mentally and physically exhausted and I haven't gotten more than five hours of sleep since Hiccup has left.

Toothless seems fine during the day, but he disappears as soon as he knows it's dark enough for him to blend into the dark.

It's not like he's flying away because he can't fly on his own, but I can never find him on the island.

On top of that, I can't get the gang under controll, Stormfly has been a little off ever since Hiccup left, and now whenever someone mentions Hiccup I want to smash their face in and catch them on fire.