1 year pt 3

Astrid

S: My letter isn't signed either. Just a dark red streak.

As the cheif was reading his letter, Gobber was reading his silently. Then he started tearing up.

A: Gobber, are you ok?

G: Yes, I'm just gonna go back to the Forge now.

A: Uh, ok. What's on the Monstrous Nightmare?

I slowly walked up to it and pat it's muzzle. A dragon this size, that's that approachable, has to have something to do with Hiccup.

There were two scrolls, one read Night Fury and the other read Astrid Hofferson.

T: What does it say?

A: Uh, I'm just gonna read mine in private...

Snotlout shuts and walks up to the next dragon.

S: Alright, let's see what these say! Huh, one says Fishlegs Ingerman and the other says Snotlout Jorgensen.

F: My letter says...

                     Dear Fishlegs Ingerman,
You are an intelligent erson, who has the will to learn as much as they can. You study hard and work even harder. Please don't ever give up on learning, it pays off. Also, please never forget that Knowledge is Power. Not that you're one that is driven to gain power, but you can change the world, all you have to do is, try your best, be yourself, and never lose focus.

                                                 Yours truely,

F: Still not signed......who do you think it is?

S: Who cares?!? They were talking about my strength and courage, so they obviously know what they're talking about.

A: What's on the end?

I walk towards the last dragon, who had a bag with a note. I read it alloud.

A: There is one gift for each of you. Please choose wisely.

I open the bag to reveal a whistle, an arrow, a charcoal pencil, a book, a necklace with a shark tooth, a necklace with a dragon tooth, a few maps, and a fishing net. Each gift had a note attached to it.

Snotlout snatched the arrow as quickly as he could, Fishlegs excitedly grabbed the book, Gobber grabbed the charcoal pencil, the twins were fighting over the dragon tooth necklace, Stoick reluctantly picked up the bundle of maps, leaving a fishing rod, a whistle, and a shark tooth necklace.

A: Snotlout, what does the note on your gift say?

S: It says:
            This arrow is known as a boomerang arrow. You shoot it and if you miss it comes right back. This gift cannot be taken shark  away from you, because the first person to touch it, is who it is bonded with. You are very lucky to inherited this gift.

A: Woah! Fishlegs, what does yours say?

F: This book is filled with knowledge of all dragons, even the newest species to be found. Only someone who truely seeks knowledge will be able to see the writing in these pages. Also, the first person to see the writing, is who it's bonded with. So if you loose it, it will come back to you and it is indestructible.

The twins figured out that there was a shark tooth necklace too. So Tuff holds up the shark tooth necklace and says...

T: Alright, alright. My turn. It says:
                  This shark tooth will allow you to navigate anywhere in or on the water. That means if you are on a boat or a ship, you will always find your way to where you want to go. You can also find your way whenever you are swimming, but if you don't need assistance it won't give you any. Also, the necklace is bonded to the first person that puts it around their neck. This is an incredible gift to have.

R: Mine says:
                This dragon tooth will allow you to bond with any dragon, but only if it is truely needed. This gift is extremely rare and is one of a kind.

HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU SO VERY MUCH AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS. I'M BACK IN SCHOOL NOW, SO UPDATES MY BE A BIT MORE RANDOM. ANYWAY, THANKS YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME.
                                                             -infinityshipper04