Little Warriors

Astrid

A: Ok guys, today we're going to be working on target practice with daggers!

  The kids walked over to a table full of daggers. Each one grabbed two.

There were 14 kids in the class, Gustav's little sister Vatsug, Snotlout's youngest brother Vengelout, the twins' cousins Buffnut and Gruffnut, Mildrew's ex wife's six kids Werd, Kerd, Berd, Derd, Herd, and Zerd, Zara, Leyma, Winnie, and Nivek.

I set up three targets in a partial circle. The kids will line up and go one at a time, standing in the middle of the circle, throwing their knives.

A: Alright, everyone line up!

  First in line is Zara, second is Winnie, third is Vengelout, Kerd, Vatsug, Zerd, Herd, Leyma, Nivek, Werd, Buffnut, Berd, Gruffnut, and lastly Derd. 

Once they were all done, we did some core and arm workouts before lunch.

S: I'm so glad the first two weeks of spring are finally over!

T: Yeah, I'm exhausted!

A: You're exhausted?!? All you did was go Loki-ing around the whole village!

R: Hey! You have no idea how much work that took sister!

I rolled my eyes.

A: Ugh! What ever...

F: We've been making some real progress on Hiccup's hut! According to the pace that we've been working and how much there is left to do on the house, we should be done before winter!

S: Good, I can't wait until we're finally done with his stupid house!

A: Hey! It's not like Hiccup's here to build it himself, he's thousands of miles away!

Fishlegs, Tuff, and Ruff all share a look.

A:What!?

Fishlegs just makes his squealing noise and the twins start whistling.

A: Ugh! I'm going for a flight.

I took a flight around the island and then landed on the cliffs above the beach. It was all silent, just me, Stormfly, the sound of waves crashing against the rocks, and the night sky.

Then someone broke the silence.

Unknown: Hey! You aren't sitting out here moping, are you?