Cuddle time

Hiccup
I smile to myself as I walk towards the fire. I've been in love with Astrid ever since we were little and sneaking off to the woods to play Warriors and Dragons. The face my younger self would make if he saw me now. I smile wider.

I grab the chicken I had packed and set it up to roast over the fire. I do the same with the two potatoes that I prepared. The food would be bland, but it will hold us over until the storm subsides.

I stand starring at the fire, lost on thought for a while.

I should give it to her soon.

I am peacefully pulled from my thoughts as two blanketed arms wrap themselves around my neck from behind. A petite body pressed against my back.

"Mmmm" a sleepy Astrid hums. I can't help the fond chuckle that escapes my lips.

I can't wait until I wake up next to her every morning.

I turn around and face her, placing my hands on her hips.

She looks to me and pouts, "I want cuddles."

"Me too." I lay against the wall and pat my lap. She obediently follows, laying stomach down between my legs. She chooses one leg to rest her face. Once she has deemed herself comfortable, she the blanket around both of us to the best of her ability.

I made sure I stayed as still as possible while she made her adjustments.

I decide to rub circles into the top of her head, moving in rhythm with her steady breaths.

She's absolutely beautiful.

I soon find that she is fast asleep, but I continue the rhythm I have now mastered.

I sigh, "Astrid Hofferson, you are the most beautiful and talented woman I have ever met. You're a warrior that holds her honor and an amazing dragon rider. I wish you knew just how much you've greatly influenced my life. When we were little and used to sneak off into the woods to play, I was terrified of my father finding out, but you made it seem worth facing his wrath. As we got older and the others started to pick on me, the only thing that kept me going was your apologetic smile. When dad enrolled me into dragon killing school, the only thing that kept me from doing the exact opposite of what he asked, was the fact that you'd be there. Well that, and the fantasy I had of you teaching me to become better. When I lost my father, my dragon, and the tribe that raised me, I felt like I was helpless, but you helped me realize that I really wasn't. That there was something that I could do, that we all could. You've saved me more times than I can count, and you'll never know how grateful I am for it. I love you Astrid Hofferson, I always will."

   She stirs and her eyes flutter open, "I love you" she says groggily.

   A wide grin makes itself comfortable on my face.

She's half asleep and saying I love you has become so natural. I'm one lucky Viking.

***
"Hey Astrid?"

"Hm?" She hums, absentmindedly rubbing circles on my chest.

I lay in the bed on my back, facing up to the ceiling, and Astrid is tucked into my right side. "Did you ever imagine us getting married?"

Without skipping a beat, she answers, "Yeah, I did. I didn't realize it until a few days ago though. All I remember is being caught up in trying be the best warrior our age and holding up the family name. But when I actually sat there and thought about it, I remember writing in my journal about a dream I had about marrying you. And as I got older, I continued to have more and more of those dreams. I believe that Oden chose us specifically for each other."

I smile, imagining young Astrid dreaming of us getting married.

Without saying another word, I turn to face her and gently kiss her. I bite her bottom lip and pull it just enough to make it deliciously swollen. She slides her tongue greedily into my mouth. Instantly our tongues are fighting for dominance. While wrapping herself around me, Astrid swept past my growing arousal.

!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!! SEXUAL CONTENT !!!!!!!!!

"Do you mind if I-"

"Please.." I practically beg.

My horny teenage self has dreamt about this an endless amount of times.

She lowers herself and slowly brings my pants down to reveal what has been waiting for her for a long time.

She breathes a laugh. "What?" I ask, on the verge of getting defensive.

"It's much larger than I imagined." She whispers, her cheeks burning scarlet.

I lean my head back against the pillow, looking up at the ceiling once more, and chuckle.

I need to just relax.

She wraps her lips around my shaft and slowly goes down as far as she can. She pauses once at the bottom and slowly brings her head back up, sucking as hard as she can.

I whip my head up to see her for a split second before my body tensed and I slam my head back against the pillow. Every muscle in my body feels alive as Astrid continues and gains a little speed. Nothing has ever felt more sweet and satisfying in my life before.

Astrid finds a rhythm and uses it to drive me absolutely wild. Every few pumps she'll stop at my tip and give it a hard sick. I no longer have control of the noises leaving my mouth.

The warm and wet feeling of my dick in her mouth causes a tension to form. I know what's coming, I grab her hair to both warn her and try to hold my self steady.

She continues, clutching my tensed thighs in anticipation. I am finally given a release, and my cum enters her mouth. She pauses and lets me fill her mouth.

"That - was - amazing" I let out between breaths.

"I know." She cheekily responds before joining me on the pillow once again.