"Second week in January." He replied and I made a mental note to tell Tanya about it. "Bet." I said handing him the rest of the blunt.

"Guess what she wanted for Christmas?" I said as I stretched out on his sofa, shit was soft as hell.

"What?" He asked putting the blunt out. "To go visit Nina grave site." I replied solemnly. "Damn.." he added and I nodded.

"Yup." I said, "What you gon do?" He asked and before I could answer his doorbell rang.

"Prolly Grandma, come on wit yo high ass." He said and I busted out laughing.

"A nigga ready ta eat." I stated rubbing my hands together and shook his head before he jogged to the door.

I sat down on his couch and cut his tv on.

"Grandmaaaa!" He greeted and I heard her laugh then they hugged and talked a little. "Hey August baybeh." She greeted and I got up and hugged her short frame.

"How you been?" I asked after letting her go. "Pretty good.. how about you?" She asked giving me her famous look.

"I'm hanging in dea.. appreciate you." I told her and she looked me over. "Boy you been smoking dem trees?" She asked, Caine and I busted out laughing.

"Allergies." I lied and she hit my hand. "Stop dat lying, where's that pretty girlfriend of yours you told me so much about?" She asked looking around and I glanced at Caine.

"She upstairs sick and mad at me.. I think." I told her and she frowned.

"Mhm." She hummed, "Mhmm." She repeated nodding her head and I rose my brow.

"Grandma don't start." Caine said and I looked at him then back at her, she lifted her hand up then sat on the couch.

"Go get her August." She said tapping her chin, I twisted my lips but went ahead to get her.

"Can you come down stairs right quick?" I asked her peeking into Marie room.

She was knocked out with Tanya laying by her just playing in her hair.

"For what?" She asked not even looking at me. "Just come down ma.. I got somebody I want you ta meet." I told her and she took a few seconds before she eased out the bed and cane out the room.

I closed the bedroom and tried to grab her hand but she pulled away and walked down stairs.

A part of me wanted to kick her down them and another part of me just wanted to ask what was bothering her.

"You must be Tanya?" Grandma Eva greeted, Tanya nodded slowly then hugged her when she opened her arms.

"I'm Caine's grandmother.. Grandma Eva, Titi, memaw or Grandma is what you can call me." She told her and Tanya nodded again.

"Can we talk?" She asked her, Tanya glanced at me then back at her and shrugged.

They sat down on the couch and she motioned for me to sit down as well.

"I'ma go upstairs wit lil mama." Caine said and we all just nodded.

Once he left she looked at me then Tanya.

"Almost three years?" She asked smiling and I nodded. "You've been through a lot?" She asked Tanya and she looked at me.

"He didn't tell me anything sweetheart, I can see it." She informed her and Tanya just stared at her.

"I have.. I don't wanna talk about it tho." She told her as she began tapping on her knee indicating she was nervous.

"I can respect that.. what's going on between you two?" She asked her and Tanya shrugged then looked down.

MISUSED (NOT EDITED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara