Its Over Right?

A beautiful small girl from the corner spoke to me. She was none other than Hanako.
She seemed very concern and was wanting to help me. She mouthed the words 'go on' but I couldn't since Haruki is still strangling me and not wanting to stop.

  "I-.....don't.. remember.....the-"
"Repeat after me," she said with her cheerful voice. "あなたの道を地獄にして、戻ってこない.." she completed the missing puzzle of the poem.
"あなたの......道を地獄...にして、戻ってこない...." I practically screamed and I fell on the ground and passed out.
The last thing I saw was a Hanako smiling at me whispering "good job" into my ear.

*play song*
I regained my consciousness and slowly opened my eyelids which while my parents were beside me holding my hands. I was in a room with nurses and realise that I Was in a ... hospital room?
I found out that I passed out and didn't wake up for days which made my parents worried to death.
They squeaked and gave me a warm hug that was welcoming. I looked at them and mumbled "is..is it over yet?"
They nodded their heads and I jumped to them crying , I was finally happy for once.
I was finally free from all this and I finally felt the joy of being happy again

→♡←

I always felt a light Breeze whenever I walk around Anna's room. A light cold Breeze signalling that she was here with me.
No matter where she was , in another realm , another world , she'll always be close to me.
She'll always be watching me smiling from upstairs. She'll always be the Sister I loved..

→♡←

@officiallybev's note:
I'm screaming ! Finally , you have come to end of the book!
How do you feel about the book ?
Ah it's sad that poor Anna passed away.
Do you get the feels ? •-• play the song and you'll understand what I mean
Thank you so much for getting this book to 1.7k reads! I can't take all my readers enough !
Special shoutouts to all these awesome people
Ashleahneon OLittleCat03 XXusernameTakenxX Jey_Nathan Jey_Nathan parvezriswanmohamed akrkiller_tiger starlight_gazex hHunahajju ❤️ Ill see you in the next chapter/book? MUAH 💛