Finally

"what is it?" I Whispered. I wasn't quite sure what to expect. "I-I got to delay something. I know we agreed to burn the doll before we leave to Japan but I-I don't see a way we can do it without being questioned by Anna." I never expected Mom to actually be on my side but it made me feel way better that I have someone to help me end this case forever.

"that's ok. I was about to actually burn it in Japan instead of here and besides Anna is going to find something fishy about the both of us. if we burn the doll now she's going to go crazy that it's missing.."

That day finally came. It was a Long 18+ hours flight and I was tinkled pink. The only thing I dread is to carry boxes here and there. There was a myriad of boxes in the car that till now I don't even realise that we have that Much of stuff.

beautiful Japan. The perfect weather , the new language , the amazing food and not forgetting  the cool arcades. ' レストラン , 文具店" all these unusual words. The unusual thing is that all my worries and stress just disappear automatically upon reaching the Haneda international airport. It's like I don't even remember that haruki is here with us.
This was the perfect place to start a new fresh life after we get rid of the doll.

I was actually loving the new home.
it was a vintage looking home in the middle of nowhere honestly. The house was surrounded by trees and nature. I mean it doesn't bother me much , after all it's good to have some great scenery and fresh air once in a while.

today was family celebration hooray! celebrating a new start and a new life although I sure hope no evil spirit comes following us.
I looked at Mom with a 'It's time to kill it' look and we both proceeded to sneak up to retrieve the doll to burn it.
we had a furnace in the family lounge and decided to burn it while Anna is upstairs. Be gone haruki.. I felt a sense of relieve and it finally made me happier. No more weird sounds at night , no more invincible force pushing my head on a bed frame and no more troubles.. this is just the start and I couldn't wait to live the rest of my life in peace...

                                  ♡←

@officiallybev's note:
big thank you to these amazing people XxUsernameTakenxX and Jey_Nathan for voting and commenting on this book aye! Also check their books because it's bombbbbb! No joke ;) Thank you so much and I really appreciate your feedback ! It helps this book grow hehe !
So , this past few months I've been learning how to write better ? Although I see no improvement lol but I feel like I at least learned some news words hooray! Im planning to write a new book and this time it isn't about horror. Maybe teen fiction? Honestly I feel like this story is boring but I need to complete so I would feel at ease lol. Have a good day everyone and thanks for reading it up to here !! 💖( I haven't edited any of the chapters so feel free to comment mistakes or feedbacks!)