silly games

"Talk?!" Mom laughed hysterically. "What have gotten into you Renee?" She chuckled.

"Mom! I'm serious!!" I barked.

"No reason you have to retaliate , Renee.." her grim expression slowly appearing.

"yeah okay," I rolled my eyes. "Goodnight I guess" Goodnight? More like a nightmare I'll experience tonight.

  I walked up the stairway and flung the door open. I plopped onto my bed while I stared on the ceiling. My heart thumped in accordance with slow, shallow breaths. My eyes started to feel heavy and that's when i slowly closed my eyes and dozed off..

In the middle of my rest , I've encountered a horrible nightmare. A small child holding strangling her while the poor girl wailed for help. She smirked and watched as the poor girl slowly gave up and die.
"I'll be watching you" the voice of the girl whispered.
I was paralysed and I couldn't move.
My heart increased rapidly as streams of sweat starting to roll.
I woke up unexpectedly and decided to excuse myself to the bathroom , hoping I could fresh up for a moment.

I switched on the lights and I glimpsed at the doll sitting in the sink with the water running.

"Damn it. What the heck?" I threw the doll to the side and closed the tap. I looked at myself in the mirror and freshen up.

"This must be one of Anna's trick I suppose" I whispered under my breath. I took the doll and threw it outside Anna's door. I was antagonized. What do these 7 year olds want?

→♡←

I expected Anna to come running to me , laughing about the prank she pulled out yesterday but she wasn't. She was in her room like all 7 year olds do , talk to her doll collections. I knocked on her door waiting for her to let me in.

  "So Anna, did you prank me yesterday? By putting your creepy doll in the bathroom?" I asked her. She gave me a 'what are you talking about' expression.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She replied.
  "If you actually did it I will take all of your toys including that doll deal?"
"Fine , Deal" she said.

I clenched my jaw as I stomped off from her room and into the living room.
I waited for the scorching sun to surrender to the onshore Breeze..

→♡←

The clock ticked 3AM. I woke up and quietly opened the door to Anna's room. The doll safely in her arms while her hair scattered in all sorts of directions. I closed it and heard loud screeching and faint whispers from the living room. I was shaking but I still had the determination to go down there. I couldn't breathe normally and it's making me dizzy. I became weaker at the knees as my body reacted to the lack of oxygen, it was so hard for me to hold myself up with all this quivering..

I glanced at the television that was turned on. It took a moment for me to visualise what was infront of me. I finally realise Haruki was casually sitting on the couch staring at me.
Her black unsearchable eyes that looks like a endless black hole of death.
I had finally had it all with this doll.
I crossed my arms and stared at it sternly.

"What the hell do you want you dumb doll?"

→♡←

@offiiallybev's note:
How is this chapter? I kinda rushed this because I didn't had time but I hope everyone enjoys it ❤️
As always , thank you for reading and I hope your day  will turn you splendid for all the amazing people out there!
Adios 💕