Awake at night

*play song*
The lines of glare that shot for my eyelids awakened me. I glanced beside me and noticed Anna wasn't there with me anymore. In confusion , I was worried she gone off or even ran away from home but the reply I got from my parents when I asked them were just glares that meant 'you're crazy' I have a feeling they are hiding something from me.. Could it be about Anna ?

I often stayed in my room these past few months and Anna was always gone in the morning. The excuse she told me was because she was busy with school but what can a 7 year old worry about in terms of school? When I was 7 , all I did was learned addition and subtraction and spent most of my time running around in the backyard with my previous dog , Rocky. What is so possibly important to Anna that she misses the whole afternoon of spending time together ?

I was determined to spy on her today during lunch but I was surprised she wasn't present in school. It made me wonder what the hell is happening to her , it almost feels like she isn't here and I only see her when the sun goes to rest. I was thinking about what possibilities of her sudden "disappearance" could be until a voice from the end of the classroom snapped me back from day dreaming and back to reality.

"Remember to clean the hall today Renee. Today is Wednesday which means it's your part on helping the school's cleanliness" Mrs Naomi called out from the other side of the classroom as she tidied up the cupboard which was filled with books.
I nodded my head and decided to start early so I could go back home and start this case.

*play the song here*
I had to clean the whole hall until it was sparkling clean , including the back of the stage eek. The fear of being alone in the dark made me think about all the horror movies I watched when you leave someone in the dark alone.
I shook it off trying to be brave and overcome this fear of mine so I opened the door to the backstage which made a loud creak noise.
I felt my whole body shiver and quiver which made this experience way worse than I thought. The door made a loud bang noise after I let go of it leaving the light of the hall unseen in which I was alone in a extremely dark room. I looked through the darkness and that's when my eyes thought it was a good time to play tricks on me. I saw shadowy figures and weird faces throughout the whole back stage room.
I hope this ends well..

I dusted the place despite the fact that I couldn't see and I felt a sort of box or square seat in the corner of the room. That's when my lazy ass gestured I should sit on it and take a rest from all this work until I realise it was not a stool but it was a glass box.

Wondering what it was , I took the glass box and brought it to the hall so I could take a look at what was inside of it. As I walked out of the dark room and into the light , I saw a shape of a head with hair and it looked like some sort of doll..

                                  ♡←

@officiallybev's note: hello ya'll ! Sorry for not updating yesterday , I was busy updating the red thread ( If you haven't , please go check it out hoho) I fell like I don't have a strong vocabulary which upsets me but I'll learn loads soon ! I apologise for how horrible this chapter turned out. To me , it wasn't the best I could do and it wasn't that detailed which sucks ! But I promise I'll try to write my best for the next chapter! ❤️💐 thank you all for 400+ reads what? I never thought it would actually have that Much reads ! Thank you all so much ❤️😇