Moving Out

We had about 2 weeks to pack all our belongings as we would be moving to wonderful Japan. I gathered everything and neatly placed it into a huge enormous box. I then covered it without bubble wrap and pushed it down the stairway. "Coming !" I shouted. I helped Anna push her gigantic box down the stairway when the top of the box came loose.

  "My bad! I'll help--" the doll. oh great Mom didn't burn it didn't she? I tapped on Anna's shoulder. She looked at me with a extremely sour face. "Anna, your bringing that?.. come on , there are so many other dolls in Japan that you would want to buy. Why don't you donate this ?" "No. I can't let go of Haruki. She wants me to play with her and she is my Best Friend I can't let her go." Anna

  "Fine Whatever. You should take her out of the box.. we- might--bu--I mean it's better to carry it then to squish it into a tight box am I right ?"
"Good idea!!" She smiled

  She immediately took the doll out and closed the lid of securely making sure it doesn't come loose again. I dashed over to Mom who was in the kitchen cooking up a meal. By accident , I bumped into her and burning cooking oil spilled onto her hands.

  OUCH!" My Mom screamed
she went over to the sink and let the water run on her hands. "Renee! Be careful -- ow next time okay?!" With her eyes concentrating on her burnt hands. "Sorry" I apologised
"But Mom..." i whispered
"What about the doll?"  I muttered
"we'll just--ow -- ouch-- burn it honey" she replied.
"Now?"
"No no. When we get to Japan. It's easier there alright? Now can you pass me an egg please? I need to go the bathroom"

  She walked up the stairs while blowing her hand struggling to make it feel better.
I passed her the egg and went over to the living room where  Anna and Haruki sitting on a empty living room with nothing but a sofa.
Sitting there brushing the dolls hair with a tiny hairbrush.

  She didn't even notice I was in the same room with her and ignored me completely. I stared at the doll while Anna combed its hair. It does look longer than usual.. has Anna be putting extensions into this doll's hair? Why does it seem slightly longer than usual ?