Reason

*play song*
  "H-haruki. She killed Anna. Your dead Daughter did. She STOLE MY SISTER-"
"I'm sorry" she said , mournfully.
"B-but just why did she do that ? What was her intentions ?"
"S-she was filled with jealousy and she was extremely envy of her Sister , Hanako. I didn't notice I was giving Hanako more attention than I gave her and that's when she decided to murder her own Sister and proceeds to commit suicide.." those words.. those terrible and scary words that came out of her mouth scared me.

"What was that doll ? The doll in the glass box?" I needed answers to investigate my sister's death. I needed answers in detail.
No detail is too small..
"Hanako. Her spirit took over the doll
I bought specifically just for her.. I kept her because she wasn't like haruki."
Wasn't like haruki?
"Elaborate. What do you mean she wasn't like haruki?" I asked.
"Haruki was the opposite of Hanako. She was selfish and only cared about herself. Hanako in the other hand was a loving girl and she was sweet unlike her Sister. That was the main reason why I kept her and sold the doll Haruki haunts." Her eyes swelled and turned to red.
She was unable to continue speaking properly without the need to stutter. As Teacher Naomi cried , her bottom lip quivered. I could feel the pain she was feeling after finding out the awful news.

"I'm sorry now. I- I have to go. It's getting extremely late." She bowed and left the hall.
I walked to the back of the stage step by step making it echo. I opened the door and it made an extremely loud creak noise.
I searched every corner looking for the doll when out of nowhere , I heard a voice from behind..

"I'm behind you."

                                ♡←

@officiallybev's note : hola everyone ! I'm back with a new chapter and I apologise for not updating yesterday! I won't be updating that often since I'm actually pretty busy at the moment 😇 this book hit 830 reads ! This is amazing ahh thank you all for the continuous support once again.
I'm also planning to edit this whole book after it's complete and I find each chapter way to short eek. I'll be putting "red thread" aside for awhile since I want to concentrate more on this story first. 谢谢大家! (Thank you everyone in mandarin) ❤️❤️