It grows

"Anna?" I called out
  "Have you been putting extensions into your dolls's hair?" I asked
  "What is an extension Sis?" She replied
  Is it me? Am I dreaming ? Is this doll's hair really growing ? Am I just paranoid ? Am I insane ?

  Questions like these just kept on repeating and repeating in my head. impossible.. how can a doll's hair grow ? Am I right ? I'm probably just paranoid. I left the empty living room and went up to my room. I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling with my PJs.

  As i was about to get a quick nap , there was a scream coming from the bathroom. This voice was very familiar. It was my Mother.
I rushed to the bathroom to check on her and saw her arms bleeding. "Mom?! A-Are you okay?" "Honey! Get me bandages please !" My Mom was crying while she was trying to get the bleeding to stop.

  "DAD ! ANNA! MOM IS BLEEDING ! COME TO THE BATHROOM QUICK!" I shouted alerting everyone in the bathroom. I ran down the staircase to fast that I slipped and fell. Oh great.

  I stood up and looked to my right. Anna was just sitting with Haruki on her lap. She was staring at the white wall talking to an invincible presence. She didn't even helped Mom out. I stomped my foot to get her attention , She then turned and looked at me..

  "what!" she yelled.
"Come help Mom out!! She's bleeding upstairs !" I raised my voice a little
"No" she replied
"SHES BLEEDING! WHY CANT YOU GET YOUR BUTT UP AND HELP YOUR OWN MOTHER!" I screamed

  "Because Haruki doesn't allow me to" she replied calmly. Never have she been so calm when I scream at her.
"Why does that stupid doll have to do with Mom bleeding upstairs? It's just a doll for goodness sake. So what if it doesn't allow you. What?! It'll kill you? It'll kill Mom? Huh?!" I was already so pissed at that moment.
"It'll kill you" Anna replied