Poem

*play song*
  "Come inside young girl. I would give you the answers to your questions" A old lady with wreckers and a walking stick assisted me into her shophouse. It looked like it wasn't well taken care of , it was in a mess and there were hundreds maybe thousands of paper scattered everywhere. It looked better than the outside I must say.

"So , what is going on レニー (renee)"
"Wait how did you know my name?" I questioned. I was unsettled that she knew my name. Before she continued speaking , she kindly offered me a cup of matcha green tea that would make the whole meeting pleasant.
"Well then what's going on?" She questioned again , completely ignoring what I just said.

"Uh..w-well," I stuttered. "Something evil is coming after my family."

  "Evil?" Her eyes widen wanting to know what was the problem.

  It all started with this doll. The doll that I got from a shophouse here in Tokyo" I took a sip on the green tea and enjoyed every sip.
"Did it do any harm?"
"It killed my Sister , Anna" I looked down and hid my tears.

"Haruki ishikawa?" She guessed it right.
I nodded my head and she gestured me to follow her to the top floor. The shophouse was small and it wasn't spacious. It was difficult for me to walk without hitting my head on the ceiling. I walked up to the third floor and it was neat and tidy unlike the other rooms in this house. It had everything labelled and categorised. She handed me a piece of paper that looked like it had been sitting there for a decade.

  "What even is this?"
"This is the Gate to hell poem. Come take a seat here , I'll explain to you in depth" I sat on a round cushion as she explained to me about this precious and vital piece of paper.

  "This was used 200 years back by exorcists who wanted the spirit to be vanished forever. It works on those spirits who enjoys causing trouble or harm to unlucky families who stumbled upon them." She held my hands and looked up at me..
"Be careful" she whispered.
"Why? What harm can this poem do to me?"

"It could kill you.."

                                    →♡←

@officiallybev's note:
Oo what do you think will happen ya'll?
hey everyone ! I actually did a face reveal but deleted it after 10 minutes of posting it because I felt uncomfortable so if you didn't catch it your extremely lucky! 😂
Also , I'm going to edit 3 chapters Everyday since I'm unhappy with the first 10+ chapters of this book !
Anyway I'm off to sleep and my battery is dying rip 😂❤️
Adios everyone ! 😌