Helpless

I broke down in tears uncontrollably crying non stop. My eyes were red and swollen and my carpet was filled with tears. The first tear broke free and the rest streamed down my cheeks. I placed my hands on the carpet and started throwing whatever object was close to me. Screaming and throwing tantrums.

  My parents rushed into my room upon hearing my cries and screams. They hugged me tightly but I broke out of it when I saw a piece of paper beside my closet.

"132 Komani Road. アンティークショップ"

"Antique store?" I whispered.

"H-honey where are you going?" Mom questioned me but I ignored her and brought my backpack with the note I found earlier.
"To end this forever" I replied.

I took a late night bus to the antique store which was about 7 stops away from where I lived. I anxiously bit my nails trying to figure out a plan , a plan that can stop everything. But seriously , what does this store have? Does it have some magic ? Maybe a spell? What is it that can actually stop an evil demonic spirit that's coming after my family?

  I walked down a lane of mini shophouses. Ranging from the new renovated stores that sells technology to the old stores that sells a set of antique dolls , plates you name it.

I came across a greyish looking shophouse.
It looked like it was about to fall apart no joke. It had a precarious looking balcony that is a death trap , anyone who steps on that balcony is going to meet their horrible fate. It had an architecture of an ancient Japanese castle back in the 14th century. It looked almost like a castle but definitely a miniature version of a castle. It was surrounded with piles of cardboard and the whole place looked like a garbage island.

I don't think I have a good feeling about this.

I started knocking on the front door and it seemed like it was locked. I was so eager to find out what this store could do to help me that I wouldn't stop knocking on the door.
There was even a point when I started banging on the door until the locals in the shophouses were staring at me and possibly talking about my reckless behaviour. But I didn't care.

I wanted whoever that was in that shophouse to help me. I'm desperate and in need for help.
I'll spare all the cash I have just to get that person to help me with my problem. That's how I desperate I am right now.

After a continuous 12 minutes of knocking on the front door , I gave up trying.
I leaned against the rusty old front door and placed my head on my knee.

"Is this how it's going to end? Do I just have to accept this and live with a demon forever ?!" I groaned. Helpless.

"No, it doesn't have to be that way" a voice answered from no where.

→♡←

@officiallybev's note: THIS BOOK HIT 1K READS?! SERIOUSLY OMG I DID NOT EXPECT IT TO GET 1K READS! THANK YOU ALL OLittleCat03 Jey_Nathan starlight_gazex akrkiller_tiger Ashleahneon husnahajju
And to everyone that supported this book! ❤️ It actually might not be a big deal for some of you but it is definitely for me! As promised I'll do a face reveal but I'll do that tomorrow! I only have the time to update 1 chapter today so I apologise ! I need to read books from my book requests list today ❤️💐 again thank you so much! 💕🎈<3