A Coincidence

"Who is hanako?" I jumped out of the table.
Suddenly , I realised that I actually broke my cover and that I was caught eavesdropping and spying on my teacher.

"R-Renee ? What are you doing here ?!" She shouted and I couldn't see her.
"Well," she said. "Let's just talk outside since I can't see you in here." She ordered.
I walked out of the backstage and into the light.
Pulling out a chair from the back of the hall and placing it right beside hers. Desperate to know who Hanako was , I sat there and looked at her , pleading for her to tell me everything she knew about it.

*play song*
"R-Renee. I-I haven't really told anyone about this. Especially after the principle nicknamed me "crazy" I started keeping this a secret.." she felt melancholy and down. She wiped her tears with her handkerchief and apologised to me.
"3 years ago. I lost my two daughters. My two beautiful princesses were gone." She whispered still tearing up a little.
Her grief at her daughters deaths were horrible and she was in pain emotionally.

  "W-what happened to them. I-I am sorry if I'm bothering you and if I seem disrespectful" I asked trying to not seem rude in a way.
She gave me a reassuring smile and I widely smiled back at her hoping it would make her feel better.

  "It was my fault. It was all my fault. I-I didn't give the love and affection to M-my Daughter , Haruki Ishikawa and that's when triggered her depression. S-she was filled with j-jealously that she killed her own-"
She got on her knees and cried while I looked at a different side of my teacher. I always expected a happy and cheerful person but I wasn't expecting an emotionally unstable teacher Naomi.
I soon realised
Her Daughter was Haruki.
Was this a coincidence ?
Was it really Haruki or am I over thinking ?

  "I-I'm so so sorry for your loss sensei. I-i truly am" I expressed my sympathy towards her as she continued crying , tears poured down her cheeks and fell onto the ground like raindrops.
She once again sat back up and wiped her tears.

  "I-its okay Renee. I-I never told anyone about my past and I decided to tell you this after finding out your Sister--"
She stopped and looked at me.
I was puzzled when she stopped there , without even saying anything she continues and changes the subject.

  "It was a struggling--" she was about to speak when I rudely interrupted her.

  "What about my Sister?" I said to her and I was keened to know what she was about to tell me before she changed the subject.
She looked at me and gulped..

"Renee , this was something I was wanting to tell you.." she whispered...

                                 ♡←

@officiallybev's note :
the exciting part is beginning !! I hope you guys enjoyed the cliffhanger here and I'll be sure to not let you guys be hanging for Long! I'll be updating the book again tomorrow so get ready!
I apologise for all the annoying mentions I'll tag you guys in but I can't take you enough for all the support! OLittleCat03  check out her book "jealous" and XxUsernameTakenxX check out her book "you never knew" hehe ! Remember to play the song at that right time to
get the feels ! Have a good day and I'll see you tomorrow! ❤️