A secret

"Uh hello?," Mom paused as she listened to the news on the phone call.
"w-what?..." she answered.
I looked at her with my eyes wide wanting to know what the call was about.
she dropped the phone moments after and I was befuddled.
"What is it?" I questioned.
She just looked at me and started crying.
"What is it now? I don't have time now so what is it?" I questioned eagerly but she refused to answer.
"Never mind already" I groaned.

"It's already 10pm , why isn't Anna home?" I whispered to myself wondering where she could've been. I laid down on the couch as I stared at the ceiling and smiled.
"Life was peaceful. Nothing was here to disturb me , to Attack me or bring bad luck--"
There is as a sudden knock on the door and I expected that to be a mail man passing by but I was wrong. It was Anna..

"Anna! You made so worried !!" I followed her as she entered her bedroom and sat on her stiff bed staring at me.
I dashed to my parents room to made sure they knew Anna has safely arrived home.
"Honey? Anna ? Home? Now? Are you dreaming?!" Mom yawned as she looked at me with an odd expression.
"What? What did I say wrong ? Gosh"
"Shes-"
"Just go back to sleep Renee" dad commanded and I reluctantly followed.

I went into Anna's room to make sure she was comfortable in bed.
"Sorry Renee" she whispered as tears started to roll down her cheeks.
"For what?" I asked.
"I'm sorry that you had to go through this. I'm always here for you no matter what.." she whispered into my ear as I wondered what she  really meant.
"Can you please accompany me in bed today?"
"Sure"
I held her hands tightly , I was in a great relieve that the Anna I know was back..

                                     →♡←

@officiallybev's note :
oh snap do you guys know what this mean? I'm going to update 2 chapters for now ! Also , XxUsernameTakenxX and I were planning to do a horror collab story ahh I'm so excited so get ready ! ❤️ thank you all for 330 reads ! adios everyone ! 😇 have a good day and blessed life ahead 😉💖