A Different Side Of Her

"Anna, your wrists. Did you fall out of your bed again?" I curiously asked as I held her hand down the stairs. The uneasy feeling of someone watching me was making me extremely uncomfortable.
No reply , but a smile. I knew something was wrong. It was a Wide , sunken cicatrice. It looked like it had been there for a Long time and I didn't even realise that she's been getting this bruises and cuts. What was happening to my Anna?

Breakfast was awkward. We all stared at each other trying to start a conversation but it ends miserably.

"So uh how's the new school?" Mom enthusiastically asked while both of us looked away trying to avoid her question.
"Yeah whatever it's Good. You don't have to keep asking the same exact question every single day" I rolled my eyes and showed a little attitude which I completely regretted saying after.

I expected my parents to yell at me , ground me or take all my electronic devices but instead she stayed silent. I felt bad.

I was stressed out at making friends.
I just had this one Friend that was always by my side while the rest called me a "foreigner"
She had glasses and her hair was tied into a messy ponytail. She was a sort of well nerd and I didn't mind it at all. She wasn't like the others and she offered to help me instead of teasing me for how I don't "blend in" with everyone.

I'm just stressing out at such difficult education system and I believe I'm not the only one that's struggling to get through the school year.

Anna wasn't her usual self. I often seen her in the corner eating her bento all by herself while her classmates happily gathers around together to eat lunch. She was this bubbly bratty princess but she's seems more of a quiet sort of girl. Too quiet. She's been like this throughout the whole school year and I can't seem to find out why she's acting out to strange. It's not like her usual self to be sitting alone during lunch. She was a more loud and talkative person , she enjoyed meeting new friends but this time it seems like something is bothering her. Something is just draining all her happiness. The Anna I know is gone..

                                   ♡←

@officiallybev's note :
i want to thank XxUsernameTakenxX (again) starlight_gazex  and Ashleahneon  for all the continuous support! XXusernameTakenxX  might be writing a new book so remember to check it out once it's published. I'll be updating one or two more chapter so stay tuned ❤️ this book got 200+ reads and it doesn't really mean a lot to you guys since it's Not a extremely huge amount. But to me it was over what I thought I'll get at max. Thank you for Getting this book to 200+ read ! > wow! #741 rank in horror? That's amazing ? i know I'm not like ranked 2nd or the 1st but I never expected my book to rank in the horror genre (?) (did that make sense?) I'll be updating tomorrow and I'm off to bed ! Muah 😌