Hanako

*play the song*
"Ok what is up with these creepy dolls again?" I whispered to myself still staring at this doll that happened to look exactly like Haruki.
The doll was life size which it even more sinister looking. It's eyes looked like it was closed , it had long black hair and a red kimono of some sort. It had a white pale face with features all humans would have (lips and nose)
I admit It looks creepier than haruki but this looked like a prop for a school play , no biggie.
I placed it near the stage and left it there for someone to put it back into where it previously was.

  "Mrs Naomi?" I spoke. "I found a doll in the back of the--"
"Did you touch it? Did you get it out of the box? ?" She had a concerned look on her face. She was walking around the whole classroom shouting "no no no no"
"W-what? What's the big deal?" I asked and she glared at me with a surprised look on her face.
"J-just stay here! I'm going to go back t-to the hall." She dashed of and seemed afraid and pissed at the same time. But seriously what's the big deal?

Obviously , I wouldn't just sit there without knowing what the hell is going on. I followed her as I cautiously walked behind her , making absolutely no sound. Hiding behind every wall and following her to the hall like a professional spy agent. I moved to one place and dramatically flips to the other end.

The hall was echoey so I made sure to be really careful and prevent my predator from catching me. I stood behind a wall as teacher Naomi dusted the glass box with the doll in it.
I followed her into the dark , uncanny backstage. Trying to picture myself as Clover from Totally Spies. I crawled below a huge table , tempted to find out what's so special about that life size doll. Suddenly a voice from the corner that alerted me and I nearly hit my head while I was sitting under the table.
"Hanako , ごめんなさい" she whispered..

                                →♡←

@officiallybev's note:
"hanako , sorry" that is what it meant :) hello there ! Sorry for not updating yesterday. I'll be updating this book on alternate days ! I had to deal with some things so I'll be really busy and on top of that , I have lots of books requests books to read so i apologise if I haven't read your book yet!
Rank #113 in horror? YEYYY thank you all so much once again! ❤️ BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE VOTED FOR EACH CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK! Special thanks to hHunahajju for spamming my notification with votes ! 😇💐 I will see you all in the next update !