vibes

It's black eyes that frightened me , its appearance that baffled me. I was never happy that she got it but at least she was smiling.
I walked away from the front of the door and into my room where I decided reflect the wonderful memories I cherished.

                               ♡←

"Get down kids! It's time to gather together !" My mom chirped jumping around the living room in her onesie.

In Honour of making it alive after a investigation in one of the most haunted places in Japan , the suicide forest. My family decided to throw a family movie night and celebrate the fun of gathering together. It is mandatory that every person in the family gathers together but someone decides to rebel against the rules.

  Anna was too busy playing her doll upstairs and refused to celebrate with us . She basically ditched us all. I planned  on handling this my way by going up to her room , snatching the doll away from her and pushing her to the living room to celebrate with us. But I was having second thoughts on going up there alone.

I was extremely afraid of the dark and my biggest fear was going alone in the darkness. But I wasn't going to let my fear avoid me from teaching my Sister a lesson.

                                    →♡←

  I walked up the stairway step by step making absolute no sound. I was shrouded in darkness as I walked up while anxiety filled me. I was starting to get paranoid , thinking someone was behind me but I eventually made it.

  "What is it dolly?" Anna whispered as I eavesdropped at her conversation with a doll.

  "Oh! So you want me to name you Haruki?"
Someone from Anna's room giggled and it sounded nothing like Anna.
"Alright Haruki. So what do you want to do now?" That's when I opened the door and gave her a fright.

  "Renee! Haruki and I was about to play hide and seek!" Anna cried.
"Whatever. I'm just here to ask you. Did that doll talk to you?"
"Y-yeah....Now go!.." she wailed , hugging the doll to her chest.
It could? I shrugged it off while my brain convinced myself  a million reasons on why that doll is haunted.
But another side of me believed that the doll is just innocent. Isn't it ridiculous?

  I dashed down the dark stairway holding the railings as I told myself to stay calm and not have a panic Attack. I ran to my parents that so happens to watch a horror movie.

"Mom ! Dad!" I yelled.
They looked at me and threw their popcorn off the couch , screaming for approximately 5 seconds.

"Honey , you scared-"
"Mom, is there any batteries in that new doll you bought?"
"No there isn't. It's an old vintage doll , Renee"
She replied as she placed her hands on mine.

"Eh w-what?
That means the doll is haunted , it could talk!"

                                     →♡←

@officiallybev's note:
hows the chapter ? is it boring ? Is it interesting ? Let me know in the comments section! Please give your support by voting each chapter of this book and adding this into your reading list! Apologise for my grammar mistakes and if you spot any , feel free to tell me in the comments section! I'll see you all in the next chapter ! Muahh