Not Alone

"Anna , what makes you say that ?" Mom asked curiously "She told me that. She's with us. We aren't alone Mommy" Anna replied still sitting in the corner of the room with her legs crossed staring at the wall. Can you believe terrifying words like that coming out from a 7 year old? Mom and dad is there whispering..

"Mom , I told you--"
"that's enough Renee. You both go to sleep , we will talk about this tomorrow" They shut the door close and I was there in the dark room. Anna still sitting in the corner of the room. I was concerned and decided to approach her.

  "Anna? Are you--"
"Behind you Sister" She said "Anna it's late at night , go to sleep" there was a sudden silence.. i felt uncomfortable and decided to sleep her room instead.

   Entering the room , Anna was unexpectedly there before I was. It's like she teleported. "Anna ?! How did you get in here ?" Nothing .. no reply .. the silence was really getting to me and it sent chills down my spine. I closed the door shut and went back into my room. "ow , my head oh my Gosh" I looked at myself in the mirror.

  The huge visible bruise on my head. Forehead to be exact. I looked at my bruise when something in corner of the reflection made me realise I wasn't alone in this room. "Anna?" I looked back and there was no one. Ignoring the fact that I was probably
seeing things due to the fact that my head was hit on my bed frame several times. I shut my eyes and doze off.

  "Sis ! Sis! Sis!!" I woke up to the sound of my Sister. "W-what? Is it" "Come down for dinner! You haven't even eaten breakfast and lunch! Why didn't you wake up?" She said "WHAT?! I slept the whole morning and afternoon? Omg it must be my head , it hurts so bad" I replied. My Sister guided me downstairs while my head is spinning around in circles.

  "Ok Anna and Renee. What happened yesterday ?" "I got hit on my bed frame by Anna's evil doll ! It's extremely--" I said "What doll? What are you talking about Sis?" Anna interrupted. "You know the doll you got from Japan? The one we bought from this store" I replied rolling my eyes
"I don't remember buying a doll" she said quietly
"UR LYING! ANNA YOU'RE LYING"
"CALM DOWN! I'll let you both discuss this alone." Mom shouted

  "Anna , you bought that doll" I said pointing at Haruki
"I don't remember buying it ? I'm not lying I really don't ?" She replied
"Anna how can you not remember this?! You are the one who was dying to buy that doll!" I was starting to get really fed up of things
"I really do not remember. I really don't Sis"
"Just go first Anna. I need to figure this out alone"

  How can Anna just let go that doll she was so attached to? She didn't remember a single thing that happened yesterday ? How can it be? Is she Anna ? Did she just pretend to forget ? Or is that spirit taking over her body ?

                                  →♡←

@officiallybev's note: what do you guys
think happened to Anna? Let me know in the comments below ! ❤️