Risk

*play song*
  "Kill me? How?!" I was stunned and speechless. A piece of paper with words on it could actually kill a person ? Now that's new.

  "Many exorcists back in the days believe this was everything. It cast out evil spirit that possessed innocent humans. But beware , this is actually a cursed poem and doesn't guarantee the person reciting it to make it out alive" She stood up and walked around the whole room , she stopped and look at me straight in The Eye. There were seriousness behind her eyes.

"Are you willing to do this?" she stroked her chin looking at me for an answer.
I don't actually care whether i die or I survive.
As Long as my parents are fine and as long as Anna is doing good in the other dimension , than I'm okay and happy.
But if Haruki ever disturbs my parents , she'll have a big price to pay.
I wanted to make sure my parents were alright , I don't care whether i die because of that poem.
My focus now is to put a stop to this forever.

  "I'm ready" I smiled and she handed me the precious piece of paper.
"Goodluck Renee. Please come back in one piece" I nodded my head and walked out realising what I got myself into.

→♡←

  It was getting late at night and the sky was pitch black. It looked almost like a huge hole wanting to eat me up in utter darkness.
I walked home alone and it was peaceful and quiet. It was the best time to recite the poem in my mind just in case.

→♡←

  "私の頭、私の心、彼らは空です、生産、何も含まれていません" I recited in my mind to avoid anything happening.
"しかし、彼らは最大に詰め込まれ、思考、感情、心配、希望と洪水-" Looking at the widely opened front door of mine stopped me from everything and made sure everything was okay up there.

  "Mom , Dad im home" I shouted but there wasn't any reply that they acknowledged I was here. Sigh. I looked from there everywhere from the kitchen to the basement but there were no signs of them. The only room I haven't check was their room so it's obvious they would be there right?

  "Mom , you need to stop mess---" I gasped and dropped everything that I was holding.
I stepped back from their room when out of nowhere their doors closed shut making me jump and let out a little scream.

What is going on?

                                   ♡←

@officiallybev's note:
Dedicated to _call_me_Rowan_ for giving me feedback on how to improve my story , I'll Take note of that!
If everyone is wondering when "red thread" would he update , it would take quite awhile since CheongCharlize would be the one updating and she's currently not in the mood of writing until Friday so stay tuned ! ❤️
What do you think happen to renee's parents?
Anyway I'll be off soon and I'll be editing everything tomorrow
Adios ❤️