"Anna"

Later that night , I thought about what was happening and why Anna is acting up strange. I decided to visit the doll again. This time I'm threatening and I need answers on why my Sister is acting all weird. She isn't herself.
I walked over to Anna's room quietly and found the door laying in the corner like it was abandoned by Anna. I held the doll and brought it to my room.

  "Haruki , are you the one taking over my sisters body? Are you the one trying to take control of her?"
The doll just sat there looking at me.
"I SAID ARE YOU THE ONE TAKING OVER ANNA'S BODY?!"
"ANSWER ME NOW!"
"I'm sorry but please don't make things harder for us , don't do it please.. don't take control of my sisters body Haruki it isn't nice"
Suddenly , the whiteboard hanging on my wall fell unexpectedly and there were drops of blood on the whiteboard coming out of nowhere.

" それは終わっていません "

  I was so stunned. "What do you mean? What isn't over ? Tell me !"
Silence .. just silence.
"FINE whatever go back into that room you stupid doll. I'm locking you in the attic. Your not coming with me."
I went up the attic and threw the doll into the attic. "STOP DOING WHATEVER UR DOING TO MY FAMILY. YOUR JUST A SH*TTY DOLL AND YOUR EVIL ! YOUR NOT COMING OUT AND I DONT CARE WHAT U WOULD DO TO ME"
I slammed the attic door shut and locked it tight. I went down the ladder and back to my room.. everything seems to be normal. Nothing seems to be happening. I finally think for once that the doll is not coming back to DISTURB or ATTACK us. What a relief... Right ?...

                                   →♡←

@officiallybev's note :
The story isn't ending any time soon!
There will be bigger things happening soon !
Stay tuned and thanks for 67 reads ! ❤️