Reveal

*play song*
"W-wha?" I said in confusion.
"Did you find anything odd about Anna ?" She asked , taking down notes with her pencil.
"No? What do you mean?"
"Did you see her lurking around your house in the last few weeks?" She asked gripping her pen as she looked at me straight in The Eye.

  "Yeah , I saw her just a few weeks ago when I planned her a school event. She came home really late and I--"
Suddenly , out of nowhere my teacher said something that made me froze..
"Your Sister , Anna is dead" she whispered.
I was speechless and I was devastated..
She is definitely not telling the truth , she was lying to me.
Anna is not dead !

  "No no no no ! She's not dead! I saw her ! I saw her every night ! My eyes don't lie.. I-I talk to her every night about how my day is going! How can you say s-she is D-dead..." I screamed and I was furious. I was so confused about everything that my head was just spinning around uncontrollably.
"Renee," she said. "You were talking to her spirit"
"No way!! H-how is that possible ! W-wha did she do?" I was demanding answers at that point. I didn't believe Anna died and if she did , why wasn't anyone telling me?

  "Calm down now" she held my hands tightly as I looked at her almost to the point that I was about to cry.
"July 14th 2017 , Your Sister Anna had jumped from the school rooftop at 5.23pm. Her body was found lying in the school's playground and she was pronounced dead in the hospital."
My thoughts overpowered my vision ..
I gasped and started crying , begging her to tell me it wasn't real.
"I'm sorry Renee. I'm sorry for your loss.
It would be hard to get over it and even I couldn't get over the death of my two daughters.."  I looked up at her and sat back on my seat , still emotionally unstable. I just wanted to go home and cry all day in my room.

  "You see Renee." She gulped. "My daughter , Haruki had jumped off the school rooftop 3 years ago before stabbing her own Sister in the neck..." i was at lost of words. How could a person be that gruesome and evil ?
"It was the same spot where Anna died , the playground.." that was when I knew the cause of Anna's death.. The murderer who made Anna commit suicide..

                                 →♡←

@officiallybev's note :
hola friends ! I promised everyone I would update this book today so here ya go! I'll be doing daily updates unless im booked the whole day 😇 to those who are waiting for me to read their books , I'll be doing it as soon as possible and I'll try to not delay hehe 😂 thank you all for making it to the end and comment down below who you think the murderer is ! Muah ❤️