Deadly

"Trash talk Anna" I replied
She hasn't replied. Instead , she threw her miniature dolly comb at me.
"HEY! Y-"
"Always listen to dolly haruki" she replied
"You nearly could have killed me !" I snapped
"It's okay Sister , It would happen to you eventually" she whispered

  "What? You mean I'll die? How rude!--"
Interrupted by my mom's screams , I ignored my Sister and grabbed bandages from the aid kit in the living room. I ran up the stairs to the bathroom and can't believe what I saw..
"Mom?! What--"
"Give me the bandage please" She looked at me. Tears rolling down her cheeks. She was in pain. Her wrists were bleeding non-stop. It was more than the first time I saw her in the bathroom. What happened ?
"Honey, ill be fine alone. We have to talk later. Go tell Anna to --ow-- to stay in her room until 6PM."
"Ok I hope you'll be okay" I replied to my Mother

  I ran down stairs looking for Anna but she was nowhere to be found. I looked for her in the Living room but she wasn't there. I turned behind and saw her standing behind me. It nearly gave me an heart Attack. I crossed my arms and looked at her. "Go into your room until 6pm. Mom told me to tell you"
"I can't go out of the room until 6PM?" She asked

  "Duh. Now go" I pushed her to the stairway
She looked at me as she was holding her dolly in one hand. She continued walking up the stairway to her room. I went over to the master bed room to get the key for Anna's bedroom.
Went over to her room and locked it. She wouldn't be able to get out of that room 100%.
I went over to my own room and sat on my chair playing some chill music to calm myself down. Not Long later , I fell asleep on my laptop and was awoken by Long banging sounds on my sister's door.

  "Oh great , she's trying to escape ?"
I opened my door finding Anna standing outside of her door that was shut closed.
"Anna?! How did you get out of that locked door?! I mean you can't possibly get out of there even from the inside !" I said

  There wasn't any reply. She just stood staring at me like I was unusual to her. I looked the clock , it was finally 6PM. I ran downstairs finding Mom and dad sitting at the dining room. "So what's up? Why do you need us here?" I sat on the wooden chair and crossed my legs while Anna placed her doll , Haruki on the chair beside me while she sat on the floor.
Mom looked at her confused but proceeded to tell us why we were down here.
"Kids , i know this is a rush. We will be moving out in 2 days."
"2 days? Oh my Gosh" I replied
"What's the rush Mom ?" I replied
"Well, um.. about that.. you see.. we just-- wanted --- to um.. move to Japan quicker ! .. ha ha " Mother mumbled.

  At least moving to another house means having a fresh new start. Once we arrive in our new perfect home , we could just burn the doll away and that way no more spirit would Attack or disturb my family! I wouldn't burn it now because it would seem way to suspicious to Anna. I can't believe I'm going to get rid of the doll faster than I expected.

  The day passed by fast. We ate dinner and started packing again. I was packing all the remaining things in my room where my mom came in .. "I need to tell you something.." she said in a soft voice making sure no one else heard her.

                                     →♡←

@officiallybev's note :
Updated quite a few chapters today ! This book hit 80 views wow it's kinda fast how this book grows !
I want to thank everyone who made it to the end! Muah