Help!- She Done Me Good

Comenzar desde el principio

"Thank god ....Thank-you!" Paul kissed Louise's cheek with relief and a little tongue.

"I know right, I was beginning to think I would have to poke my eyes out with my fingers" Louise cackled at the thought "John go put another pair of daks on"

"No.. I'm free and loose and full of juice" Everybody moaned at John "Pass us the smoke Mal, she didn't give you free rein to drag the lot" Laying back on the coffee table John rolled slightly and exhaled his lungful toward Louise, she smiled happily thinking back to St. Moritz. "What's the song for tomorrow"

"Another Girl" Paul smiled sleepily as Louise leaned over to press her joint to Ringo's lips as he continued playing with his drawstring "I play a girl"

"That you do!!!" was tossed to their ears by George and cheers went up in agreement, Paul pouted and Louise tickled his chin.

"I think you'd make a loverly girl Paulie" Lou teased as John yelled something about Princess Paul "But you're quite a nice-looking lad too"

"Awww shucks Lou" Paul preened "are you flirting?"

"No.... I just don't want you nicking me makeup" Lou retorted super quick. George snorted out a laugh as Paul pushed Lou into Mal who shook with laughter beside her. Lou straightened with nary a bother and batted her eyelashes innocently "What?!"

With John leaning over the coffee table as it slid sideways he grinned with interest as Paul pounced and started tickling the ever-ticklish Louise, her head now laying in Mal's lap. Paul spun up on his knees, pushed Richy backwards with a foot, making him wave his arms about then Rich slammed into George who then dropped his packet of jellybeans and started swearing, they had created a domino effect of humans.

"Stop it  stop it Paulie. Please stop it I'm super sorry.." Paul leaned over pressing his body over her legs as she struggled to squirm her way away from him, he continued his assaulting tickles, grinning at her squeals and laughter "Paul please, please... I'm sorry" Paul paused relaxing his grip and Lou quickly scurried backwards away from him on her bum using her hands to push "....I'm sorry please stop attacking me. ok .....ok, you can use my makeup" Lou spun, jumped up and flew over Neil who was sooking by himself on the floor just inside the door of the villa, she then slid to the edge of the verandah and jumped down the four steps that led to the beach.

Tumbling to the ground she spotted Paul and John sprinting along the verandah, Lou was up and running as fast as her legs would carry her toward the moonlit sand. Tiny white and red crabs poking out of the little neat holes ducked back in as the three pairs of feet pounded down the track. Lou daren't glance back at two lads, she keep going, stumbling down the path laughing. She grinned as she reached the stretch of beach sand after pushing through the last palm frond in her way.

Turning around she walked backwards through the small mounds of sand dunes, wondering what the hell had happened to her pursuers, she was alone. She had Johns match box and the spare joint she had pocketed for later in her shorts pocket and turned to continue walking and decided to light up as she went toward the twinkly waters where the moon shone on the waves as they moved.

"Arrrrrrrrrrraaaar!!!!!" Two men jumped from opposite directions as she cleared the sand dune making her drop the joint. John made a grab as it fell but only managed to get a singe on his wrist.

"Ouch"

Louise pushed Paul into the dune and he grabbed her arm making her tumble too. John joined then, sitting beside the tussling duo, smoking and watching the waves.

"I'm not jelly yet" John poked Lou for a little attention, her feet bare and pressing into his thigh "But could do with some comforting about you two and these shenanigans you get up to together"