)(9)(

Above: Thylane Blondeau as Dominique Seraphina Herondale.

Recap: "But they are monsters and I.. I helped them. I am just as bad as them." She lets go off me and pushes me away by my chest. She runs away, quietly, and even when she turns around the corner I hear her crying.

====

Clary

The door to the library opens and Jace walks in. His cheeks are red, he looks disturbed and sad and a sort of helpless anger. He ruffles through his hair before plumping down on the couch next to the table with one seat on each end Magnus and I were sitting at.

"What happened Jace? What did she say?" Jace leans his elbows on his knees and wipes in his face. "We talked.. quite a lot. She has done so much.. had gone through so much. She was an experiment as well, Clary."

"What did Valentine do with her," asks Alec, swinging his ankles off the armrest and he sits up on the couch he sits on. He places the book he was reading away and looks anxious.

"He gave her angel blood since the moment he found out our mother was pregnant. He.. he kept on doing that until she became 5 and the angelic blood did not change her anymore. She said that he wanted to test out how much.. how much a child could handle.."

His voice broke off and I could hear the deep, raw emotion in his voice. He already felt like a brother for Dominique. "That.. that's a lot of angel blood," says Isabelle from her chair next to our chessboard, looking up from our game. "I know. I couldn't believe it.."

Jace gave a quick explanation of everything: how she felt towards Valentine and Sebastian, what Sebastian forced her to do to the Downworlder representives, where he hid her and more. "Wait, the dimensional house of Valentine is destroyed, right? I let it explode when Sebastian and I left for the Burren."

"There has to be another house then," says Magnus with a glisten of getting an idea in his eyes," and Dominique might be the only one knowing where to find it.." "You can not ask her right now," says Jace commandingly.

We all look at Jace, who balled his fist in protective anger. "She can not handle that right now. She is completely off her mind now.. she thinks she is as bad as them. She said she was as horrible as them. It is quite difficult to hear such things coming from the mouth of someone you love.. even if you love them just 5 minutes.."

I stand up from the chair and walk over to him. I softly run my hand through his golden hair. "Everything will be fine with Dominique, Jace, I promise. We will protect her, I swear." "She made enemies with Raphael."

Magnus sighs. "I can quite understand. I wouldn't like meeting the helpless drugger of myself as well... although I did. What a coincidence.." "Magnus, stop," sighs Alec, sensing that Jace isn't it the mood now.

"I can't believe Sebastian made her do this. He acted towards her like it was for the best.. and she sees herself guilty. It is so terrible to look at," whispers Jace, burying his forehead in the crook of my neck.

"Come on Jace. You need to talk with her again." "That won't help Izzy," snaps Jace. A vein in his forehead is beating against my skin. He is irritated. "Okay then. Then I will ask where that monster's dimensional house is," snaps Izzy, leaving the room.

We have to go after her, before she says something stupid that upsets Dominique. I am not the only one thinking this, I see when we all jump up to run behind Isabelle.