Drive-gif imagine

He was a sight for sore eyes, so gorgeous it hurt, and he was all yours

He was a sight for sore eyes, so gorgeous it hurt, and he was all yours. You looked over, seeing his toned arm outstretched and his large hand gripping the steering wheel, his sharp jaw clenched as he focused on the road.

His golden hair was slicked back and vintage sunglasses sat on his face, he looked so fucking beautiful, he was like the boys you read about in books that take your breath away and that you want so desperately to be real, and he was real.

He turned, and you could see the look of curiosity on his smooth face. "Whatcha staring at?" He asked in an amused tone, reaching down and grabbing your hand in his much larger one, his other hand being replaced on the wheel.

You giggled, looking down and back up. The wind was blowing through your hair and delivering a cool breeze on your face, the air smelled of the beach and sweets.

"I'm looking at you, admiring I guess you could say." You replied. A smile grew on his pink lips. "If I weren't driving I'd be doing the same thing, you're stunning baby." He said, giving your hand a squeeze, an honest tone in his smooth and low voice.

Your heart fluttered with happiness in your chest, an overwhelming feeling of joy making you smile even brighter. "I love you." He said, turning to your for a moment.

He meant what he said, you were stunning, in ever definition of the word. He still couldn't comprehend how he got someone like you, not just for your looks, which he adored, but also your heart and soul which he adored equally as much.

You were kind and resilient and honest and full of so much passion he thought for sure your heart had to be made of the pure gold. He meant it with every ounce of his being when he said 'I love you.'

You turned to him once again, never wanting to take your eyes off of him. "I love you too dacre." You said, adoration in your voice. You both drove peacefully, enjoying the long roads and the breeze, a song playing on the radio that you both hummed along to, hand in hand.

These were the moments you'd remember forever, moments where it was just you two and the road. Your hearts were made for each other and you you knew as long as you were by each other's side, wether in a car or on land, you'd be ok.

Hope you guys enjoyed this short little gif imagine, he kills me every time oml ❤️-xx ps. It's Dacre's 23rd birthday today! Go show him some love on twitter/ instagram💕 the boys changing the game ❤️