Fever

This was a request, hope you all like it❤️

"Dacre, I know it tastes bad but you have to take the medicine." You say to your boyfriend, who's currently laying down bundled in covers. "Fine." He huffs, as you put the spoon in his mouth.

He cringes at the taste as you remove it, swallowing the bitter liquid. You put your palm to his forehead and wince. "Jesus baby, you're burning up." You say with a concerned tone, peeling some of the covers off of his sweaty body.

"But I feel cold." He says, giving you sad eyes. "I know, I'm sorry. Let me get you some water." You say. You go to the kitchen and pour him a glass of cold water, putting four ice cubes in it before carrying it back to him.

He sits up and takes the glass in his large hands, holding it like it's nothing. His pink lips press to the rim of the glass and he takes a sip, letting out a sigh of relief as the cold water soothes his throat.

You feel a pang in your chest as you look at him, he's so adorable it hurts, even when he's sick. His hair is messy and sticking to parts of his forehead, his cheeks are flushed and bring out the color of his baby blue eyes.

The grey T shirt he's wearing fits him perfectly and accentuates every muscle on his upper half. He sets the glass down and leans his head against the head board, running a hand across his face with a groan.

You climb on the bed and onto his lap. You feel your heart beat faster as you feel the firmness of his thighs below you. You gently place your hands on his cheeks, and lean in, placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

"You need to rest some more, I can make you some soup if you want?" You say, as he places his large hands on your waist. A close lipped smile forms across his face, and he leans in, pecking your lips with his slightly chapped ones. None the less, they still feel soft.

"You know I hear that the best way to break a fever is to have sex." He says, a devious smirk crossing his features. You roll your eyes, leaning back and crossing your arms. "Oh, is that so? Where did you read that? Cause last time I checked, the last thing you need to be doing is working up even more of a sweat." You say, playfully poking his hard chest.

He makes a face, furrowing his eyebrows as he tries to defend himself. "I read it off of...yea no I made it up but still, you don't make it easy for me to get some rest when your pretty thighs are on either side of me." He says, trailing his fingertips up your leg.

You slap his hand away with a giggle and climb off, moving to the side of him. He groans, reaching his hand over to grab yours. "That doesn't mean I want you to get off." He says, giving a fake pout. You laugh, leaning in and pecking his lips once more. "Lay back and take your shirt off so you can cool off, I'll make that soup I was talking about." You say, hopping off of the bed.

"I think I need help taking my shirt off, I'm just so weak." He says, exaggerating his tone to make himself sound tired. You roll your eyes and walk over, smiling at the humorous expression on his face.

You reach your hands down and hook them to the hem of his shirt, before lifting it over his head. You have to stop yourself from staring at his marvelous body underneath, his chest and abs prominent and smooth looking. "Better?" You ask, as he lies back. He nods, giving you a smile.

You put the blanket up to his waist and tuck it in, making sure he's comfortable, before walking to the laundry room and throwing his shirt in the washer.

It takes around 15 minutes to make the soup, and you pour it into a bowl, placing it on a plate before grabbing a spoon and walking to the room. You feel your heart melt at the sight of him, head turned to the side and eyes closed. He fell asleep.

His dark lashes rest against the underside of his eyes, and flutter open as you gently set the soup on the bedside table. "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you." You say, softly moving his hair out from in front of his face. "No, s'alright, Thankyou." He says, looking up at you with a thankful expression.

He sits up and grabs the plate, placing it on his lap before eating the soup. You go to the kitchen and wash some of the dishes you dirtied, and start the washer with his clothes before walking back to the room.

"Done?" You ask. He nods, sitting up and grabbing the plate. "Dacre, let me." You say, as he stands. The basketball shorts he's wearing  hang low on his hips, revealing his V lines. "No, I'm fine, you've done enough already." He says, walking past you carefully.

You try to protest but he won't let you, and carries the empty bowl to the sink, washing his own dishes. He turns back when he's done, walking up to you and placing his warm hands on your cheeks. "You're an angel baby, but i'm good now. I think the fever broke." He says.

You place the back of your hand gently to his forehead, and smile. "Yea I think it did, you feeling better now?" You ask, softly running your hands through his hair. "Yes I am, I need a shower though. Join me?" He asks, licking his lips, a smirk dancing on his features again.

"Fine, Montgomery." You say. He wraps his arms around you and picks you up, wrapping your thighs around his toned waist before carrying you to the bathroom. You both take a hot shower and spend the rest of the day tangled in each other's embrace. He felt incredibly grateful to have someone like you, and you wouldn't trade what you guys had for the world.

Hiiii! I sincerely hope you all enjoyed this, I hope it wasn't bad lmao. Hope you all are having a great day/afternoon/night. Thankyou for all of your support ❤️❤️-xx