Hurt

This was a cute request from ryannetheisen I hope they, as well as everyone else enjoys this!

Trigger warning:mention of blood

It was a seemingly quiet day, there was a breeze in the air that made the trees rock a bit, but it was calm and peaceful.

You were at the counter of Dacre's apartment reading a book, one of your favorite things to do when Dacre was gone and you had nothing else to do.

Your reading was interrupted when someone came through the door quite roughly, that person being your gorgeous boyfriend dacre.

You knew something was wrong as soon as you saw his face, dripping with sweat and a grimace on his features.

You hopped down from the counter and walked over to him, and your eyes widened, a gasp coming from your mouth as you looked down at his bloody knee cap.

"Dacre what the fuck happened?!" You asked, walking over to him. He sighed, a chuckle coming from his lips. "Basketball, wasn't too quick on my feet this time." He said.

"Come here, I'm gonna take care of you." You said, grabbing his hand and letting him rest his arm on your shoulder.

"You don't have to take care of me y/n I'm perfectly capable of doing it on my own." He said. "Ok tough guy, walk on two legs to the bathroom." You said, giving him a glare.

You outsmarted him, and so he shut his mouth, letting you walk with him to the bathroom.

Once you got there, you sat him on the edge of the bathtub, legs facing in so you could wash the blood off.

You crouched down and looked under the sink, grabbing the alcohol and a wash cloth to disinfect his wound with.

You walked back over to the tub, helping him take his shoes and socks off. "You have to be more careful, this looks awful." You said, your heart hurting slightly as you looked down at his painful wound.

He huffed, looking down at you sympathetically. "I'm fine, really, don't look so sad." He said with a chuckle, moving a piece of hair from your face.

You started the water, making it cool before instruction him to stick his leg underneath the faucet, which he did.

He winced, squinting his face as the cold water washed away all of the blood, leaving clear sight of the gash that was on his leg.

"Ok, this is gonna hurt, like a lot, but it's gonna disinfect it." You said, before pouring the alcohol over his wound. He hissed, tensing as bubbles formed, signaling it was getting rid of any of the germs.

You placed the washrag back under the water and placed it on top of his cut, making sure to soak up any excess blood or alcohol.

"Ok, turn this way babe." You said, and he did as you asked, turning so his legs were out of the tub.

You grabbed a towel, drying off his leg before taking antibiotic cream and putting it on the cut, and placing a large bandaid on top of it.

"All done." You said, dramatically clapping your hands with a proud smile. He laughed, standing up hastily.

"You're my personal doctor aye?" He said, his Australian accent sounding more prominent at his use of those words, making your heart flutter.

You giggled, looking up into his beautiful blue eyes. "If you want me to be." You said back. He leaned down, pressing his soft, warm lips to yours.

"Thankyou, really, don't know what I would do without you." He said with sincerity in his voice as you two broke apart.

"Well, you need someone to keep you in once piece, now go take a shower." You said with a laugh, pecking his perfect lips once more.

He made a fake offended face. "Fine! I will, better be waiting for me when I come back." He said with a playful smirk. "You got it captain." You said, blowing him a kiss before walking out of the bathroom. Even though that boy hurt himself far too much, you still loved him to death.

Hi! I loved writing this so much, such a cute idea! I hope the requester, as well as everyone else enjoyed this! Thankyou so much for all of the support, you guys are incredible❤️-xx