New years-blurb

Happy 2018 lovelies💕🥂

"Well, that's one way to light it

"Well, that's one way to light it." You said with a laugh. He chuckled, putting the large lighter down and taking a puff, blowing air out from between his pink lips.

Small things made your knees weak when it came to him, his hands and his rings and the soft skin of his chest, but you tried not to get too distracted.

"What can I say, I'm advanced." He said in a humorous voice, throwing a muscular arm over you and pulling you close. "Mhm, sure, advanced." You said with a joking tone, poking his firm chest.

He made a fake offended face, looking down at you. "You're lucky you're cute or we would throw down right now." He said, trying to hold back a smile.

You wrapped your arms around his toned torso, looking up at him through batted lashes. "And I'd win." You replied. He was about to protest until everyone erupted into cheering.

"20 seconds!" One of his friends screamed. "Oh fuck, we were distracted." He said with a laugh, turning around to look at the large timer, wrapping his arms around you from behind in the process.

You couldn't even focus on the clock, or anything else but the warmth coming from his body and his fingers intertwined with yours.

"3! 2! 1!" Everyone screamed, and in an instant, Dacre swiftly turned you around, gently cupping your cheeks and pulling you up to meet his lips for a sweet kiss.

You heard cheers and screams of joy around you as they all celebrated the new year, but in this moment you were completely lost in the feeling of him.

You brought your hands up, rubbing your finger across his jaw before resting them on his broad shoulders, as your lips moved in sync.

The moment was full of love and you could feel happiness spreading through the room. You both gently broke apart, looking at each other with big smiles.

"I'm so thankful for you, and I'm thankful for the fact that I'm getting to go into the new year with someone as beautiful, on the inside and out, as you." He said, grasping your hands in his.

You felt your heart getting warm at his words, pure honesty and truth in them. "I love you Dacre, I'm so lucky." You said, leaning in and pressing another kiss to his soft lips. "I love you too y/n." He replied.

You both spent the rest of the night side by side, still with friends but touching in some way. You both felt incredibly lucky and thankful to have the other, and neither of you could have asked for a better New Years.

Hi! I hope you guys enjoyed this lil blurb, sorry I have been SO inactive, I've been busy with real life and my other books but I promise I will try to update more and get requests done! Love you all❤️-xx