Count-Billy hargrove

As per request, the Billy Hargrove smut

If you are uncomfortable with things such as spanking or dominance, please do not read this story, as I do not want to make anyone uncomfortable

Have fun, ya filthy animals <3

Blood is rushing through his veins, his hands are gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles are white

Blood is rushing through his veins, his hands are gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles are white. You blatantly ignored him today, due to the small argument you two had the day before. You knew exactly what would happen, hell, maybe you even did it because you knew exactly what he'd do. You did like making him annoyed far too often.

Right now, you're in your room, trying to find something to watch on the television. Your parents went out for date night, which you knew usually ended up with them going to some kind of party with their friends from high school on Friday nights, so they'd be out unusually late.

You're wearing knee high socks and one of Billy's T shirts which fit you quite loosely. Your hair is in a high messy bun, and you decide to go downstairs to get a snack. You put the channel on some kind of soap opera and trot down the wooden steps, and then to your kitchen.

You open the refrigerator and look in, and you're about to pick something up, until you hear a loud screech of a car in the driveway. You close the refrigerator door and run to the door, peeking out the diamond shaped window pane to see if it's your parents home early.

Your eyebrows furrow a bit as you try to see trough the darkness, and then they widen as you see a familiar car, and a familiar figure with an angry look on his face as he makes his way to the door. You get your head out of view, biting on your lower lip with a smirk. Your plan worked.

You hear a knock at the door, aggressive and loud. "Who is it?" You ask, trying to annoy him. "You know damn well who it is, open up princess." He says. The tone in his voice is firm, even the use of his pet name sounds less sweet. You open the door, your heart racing as you're met with his tall, built figure.

He steps into the house, and you shut the door behind you, cheeks getting red. "Are you gonna explain to me why the fuck you ignored me today?" He asks, crossing his arms, making his muscles look even more prominent through the leather jacket he's wearing.

"I was still mad about yesterday, you never even apologized." You say, crossing your arms to mock him, giving him a challenging look. He laughs, uncrossing his arms and walking closer to you, the smell of cigarettes and mint on his breath.

"Now kitten, I think you know what happens when you you've been a bad girl, don't you?" He says, his voice low and rich, sending chills of excitement down your spine. "I think I need to be enlightened." You say, giving him an innocent doe-eyed expression. He smirks, jaw clenching as he turns, walking over to one of the bar stools sitting at the counter and sitting in it.