Sick-blurb

Hi! This was a cute request from CarinMaryRoy I hope you all enjoy it! I will be using her name in this as requested:)

You were sick, very sick. Your head hurt, and body ached, and your throat felt like you had swallowed a cactus if you were honest.

You weren't one to let people take care of you, but you were too weak to protest when your handsome boyfriend Dacre stepped in.

"Ok, I got you robitusin, some cough drops, Advil for your headache and body aches, I also got you your favorite ice cream, that will help your throat too." He said, putting the ice cream in the freezer and walking over to you with the medicine.

"You did not have to do all that Dacre, I'm fine." You said, and as if on queue, you let out a cough, making you let out a groan from the pain in your throat.

"Oh yea you're fine." He said in a mocking tone, making you glare at him. "Here, take this." He said, pouring the cough medicine into the little cup and putting it up to your lips.

"It tastes bad!" You said, grimacing. He rolled his eyes, saying "Shut up and take the medicine carin." With a laugh. You reluctantly swallowed the dark liquid, grimacing even more at the black licorice taste.

Your body was cold, and you absentmindedly let out a shiver. "Here, let me get you another blanket." He said, softly moving hair out from in front of your face.

He jogged to the room, coming back soon with a soft blanket, placing it over you. He leaned down, pressing a kiss to your warm forehead. "I'm sorry you feel bad princess." He said, sympathy swimming in his blue eyes.

"It's ok, you shouldn't feel bad, I'm not your priority." You said with a laugh. "I know, but I love you, and I hate seeing you in any type of discomfort." He said, moving beside you on the large couch.

"Don't get close or you'll get sick." You said, covering your face. He chuckled, moving your hand and placing it in his as he situated himself behind you, pressing your cold body to his warm one, his toned arms wrapping around you protectively.

You already felt better just having him there, cuddled next to you. "I love you." You said to him, beginning to feel comfortable enough to doze off. "I love you too carin, you can sleep, I'm right here." He said, softly rubbing circles on your back, before kissing the skin of your shoulder softly.

"Thanks for taking care of me." You said sleepily, feeling content and loved. "You're welcome baby, anytime." He said with a soft chuckle, and that was the best sound you could have heard before drifting off into a peaceful sleep, feeling luckier than ever to have Dacre by your side. He truly was the best boyfriend in the world and you couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Hi! I hope you guys liked this! I thought it was such a cute idea hope you guys are having an amazing morning/afternoon/night!❤️-xx