Theme song-blurb

This was a cute request from manalbr_ I hope they, as well as everyone else likes this!

It was a peaceful afternoon, the sky was blue and birds were singing. Your handsome boyfriend Dacre was out for the day, doing a press conference and discussing his up coming roles, and things of that nature.

You had been doing some cleaning around the house, an odd hobby of yours that you did whenever you were bored. You swept the floors and wiped the countertops, watered the plants on the balcony, just made the place a bit more tidy.

You went into Dacres room that you both shared frequently when you'd spend weeks at his place, and began to pick up dirty clothes from the floor.

You were doing your cleaning without any interruptions, but your ears perked up when you heard a familiar song on the tv.

A smile grew on your face, as you turned, seeing a large 'POWER RANGERS' logo on the television, the popular 90's show was playing reruns.

You couldn't help but to hum along, beginning to move with more of a beat than before as you threw the clothes into the hamper.

The song picked up, and soon enough you were sliding across the room in your socks, yelling the lyrics. "GO GO POWER RANGERS." You yelled, dancing like an idiot.

"Nice moves babe." You heard a familiar low voice say. You jumped, surprised, turning to see Dacre leaning in the doorway, an amused smirk on his face.

"How long have you been standing there?" You asked, putting your hands to your hot cheeks, flushed with embarrassment.

"Enough to know your shoulder wiggles are the cutest thing ever." He said with a laugh, walking over.

"Oh god." You said with an exasperated groan, throwing your head back. "Don't be embarrassed, it was cute as hell." He said with a chuckle, cupping your cheeks and looking into your eyes with his crystal blue ones.

He then moved your face forward gently, kissing your lips with his soft pink ones. "What was that one move called? The one where you only moved your legs?" He asked in a fake curious tone.

You playfully slapped his chest, giving him a glare. "Stop!" You yelled, trying to suppress a laugh. He put his hands up defensively, laughing. "Ok ok, fine. Sorry, happy feet." He said, looking up at you with a humorous expression.

"I hate you." You said, walking closer to him. "No you don't." He said with a smirk. "You're right." You said with a giggle, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing his lips again.

His large, strong hands found your waist and rested there. You both softly broke apart. "And by the way, I missed you, so I pretty much had to dance to the theme song." You said.

"I missed you too princess, good thing I'm home now aye?" He said with a smirk, picking you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he brought you to the bed. Good thing he loved you despite your horrible dance moves.

I hope you all liked this💕Tysm for 19k reads that's insane! Love you all❤️-xx