We have a deal-Billy hargrove-blurb

"No, I'm not going to be with someone who is blatantly disrespectful to my friends

"No, I'm not going to be with someone who is blatantly disrespectful to my friends." You say to your boyfriend, crossing your arms. He scoffs a bit, sitting up in his seat.

You turn, a serious look on your face. "I'm not kidding Hargrove. I love you billy, so fucking much, and I know that you are angry at the world but you have to find another way to get rid of that negative energy or else I'm gone, unless I don't mean enough to you in the first place." You say to your him with the strongest tone you can muster, trying to fight through tears.

You're both in his car, the engine off and his hands gripping the steering wheel as he looks out ahead. "I'm sorry." He says, his deep voice resonating through the quiet car. You do a double take at his words. "What?" You ask, turning to him with an almost shocked look on your face.

He swallows hard, clenching his jaw as he turns to look at you with his hauntingly gorgeous blue eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did, and I'm sorry for being a shitty boyfriend. I didn't expect to care about someone like I care about you, but I can't picture my life without you. If you need me to change, I will, because I know it's for the best." He says, honesty in his voice as he speaks.

You rest your head against the back of your seat, before reaching over and softly stroking his cheek. "Thankyou Billy." You say, dropping your hand. He takes the opportunity to grasp it in his much larger one and intertwine your fingers, resting it on his knee.

"You're welcome. I love you too, by the way. I don't say it enough. I know I'm an asshole but ever since I met you I just got protective, I don't want to lose another person in my life." He admits, looking down and away.

"God, i'm becoming fucking soft." He says, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand. You laugh, shaking his hand so he will turn to you again. "That's ok. You don't always have to be big macho man all the time. And you also don't need to be so protective, I'm not going anywhere. I'm here, whenever you need me, always." You say to him.

He turns and meets your eyes again, and leans across the middle compartment, one of his large hands cupping your cheek as he presses a kiss to your lips. You take the chance to run your hands through his messy long hair, and you both relax into the sweet kiss. His lips have to be the softest thing you'd ever felt, and they tasted like cigarettes and spearmint, though you didn't mind at all because it was him.

You both softly break apart, lips still lingering before he sits back in his seat, a smirk plastered on his handsome face. "I'll try to stop being an asshole, and I'll make it up to you by  buying you food. Deal?" He asks, giving a raised eyebrow and a humorous expression.

You giggle, grabbing his large hand again and running your fingers over his rough knuckles. "We have a deal." You say, before he starts the car and you both drive off to wherever you wanted to go. Billy might have his faults, as do you, but no matter what you had both found a piece of hope and love in each other, and that was irreplaceable.

Hi! I loved writing this blurb and I hope to make longer length imagines as I get more inspiration! Thanks for the support and love guys, and I hope you all liked this!❤️-xx