Study partner-Billy hargrove

You knocked on the door of the house belonging to none other than Billy Hargrove, the schools new bad boy, or at least that's the act he puts out

You knocked on the door of the house belonging to none other than Billy Hargrove, the schools new bad boy, or at least that's the act he puts out. He intimidated everyone else, but he never really intimidated you.

But he was extremely gorgeous if you had to admit it to yourself, he had piercing blue eyes and was incredibly built, too built for a high school boy. He made nearly every girl in school melt, but you were good keeping a poker face.

He opened the door soon after, his sweaty upper figure adorned in a white cut off tank top being revealed. "Glad you could make it doll face, come in." He said with a humorous eyebrow raise, opening his arms and signaling for you to walk into the house.

You did as he asked, moving past him and into his home. "So, I don't know shit about math." His deep voice said. You chuckled turning around and looking up at him, since he was taller than you. "Me either, guess we're out of luck huh?" You said. A smirk spread across his features. "Guess so." He said back, in a tone that made your heart do flips.

"I'm guessing you were lifting weights?" You said, motioning to the weight lifting bench, and his glistening arms. "Who knew you were so smart." He said with a sarcastic chuckle. You rolled your eyes, turning to him with a glare. "I wanna try." You said, facing him with an intent look in your eye.

"Weights? You wanna try lifting weights?" He said with a laugh, looking at you like you were stupid. "Just because you're mister 'I'm a big tough guy who can lift 300 pounds' doesn't mean I can't be just as strong as you." You said back, crossing your arms with a smirk.

"Alright, fine, you wanna try and lift them go right ahead." He said, walking with you to where he was before you knocked on the door. You set your bag down, walking to the bench and laying down, positioning yourself under the weights.

You moved your hands up, gripping the bars, before attempting to lift them. You bit down on your lower lip, desperately trying to lift them up, but to no avail, you couldn't. "How do you lift these? They're so heavy!" You exclaimed, looking at him as if he was a mad man. You truly didn't know how he could lift something so heavy.

"Takes practice, something you need to do." He said with another smirk to make knees weak. Your hands were still on the bars, and you hadn't realized you pushed forward too much, causing the bars to roll off.

You nearly screamed before Billy swiftly leaned down, catching the weights in his hands and pushing it back up to the place it needed to be. Your heart was beating out of your chest, you almost got crushed. "You ok princess?" He said, holding out his hand to help you up, which you took.

"Y-yea, just scared me." You said breathlessly, regaining control of your breathing. "You gonna propose to me now or just stand there?" He said in a sarcastic voice. "Huh-oh!" You said, realizing you were still gripping onto his large hand. "Sorry." You said, your cheeks growing red. "Don't be, I didn't mind." He said back.

"You know what I also wouldn't mind?" He said lowly, his voice making butterflies flutter in your stomach. "What?" You asked confused, as he stepped closer. "This." He simply said, before his large hand came up to your cheek, pushing you gently and connecting your lips together.

You felt electricity move through you at the motion, never having been kissed before, except for pecks. Your hand instinctively moved to his own face, placing your hand on his jawline, feeling it move as he kissed you with just the right amount of dominance. You both broke apart softly, as you looked up into his crystal blue eyes. "You should be my study partner more often." He said, swiping across your bottom lip with the pad of his thumb. "Definitely." You responded with a grin. Billy Hargrove was right, you should be his study partner more often.

Hope you guys liked this Billy imagine! Thankyou so much for 3k reads lovelies❤️❤️❤️❤️-xx